23

Chapter 23: no one's pov
0:00 〇───────── 2:42
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

The group had lunch outside and had hung out in a park. Minho and Jisung didn't talked about what happened last night and they had been cut out by their friends so Minho was happy to have Jisung for himself tonight again. They held hands secretly and shared eye contacts during all the afternoon. Now they were all in a cafe, talking and laughing.

- Minho had to break the door to save us with a fucking bat, Hyunjin was telling a funny moment and everyone laughed.

- And then, Chan Hyung saw him and thought he was a murder and try to tackled him down, Changbin laughed.

- Minho with a bat, now that would be a fun thing to see, chuckled Felix.

- Hey, I would beat you with that bat, said Minho.

He was sitting on a couch next to Jisung, an arm on his now boyfriend's shoulders. Jisung chuckled and mocked his Hyung.

- Yeah, yeah, we believe you.

Minho opened his mouth in a fake gasp and Jisung patted his hair.

- Sorry, kitty, sorry~

Minho faked a pout but it soon was kissed gently by Jisung. His eyes light up a bit and he watched his boyfriend with heart eyes.

- We're gonna let you guys be all lovey-dovey, said Chan as he stand up. You deserve it.

He winked and Minho thanked him with a nod. Felix hugged Jisung and whispered.

- I'm so happy for you Ji, I hope he's gonna make you feel happy and loved. Also, sorry to have barged in after... you know.

- Don't worry Lix, go home safely.

Once the guys were off, Minho turned to face Jisung and started to kiss Jisung everywhere.

- Min, we're in public, chuckled Jisung. Let's go home.

- Yes please.

Jisung smiled and they left. On the way home they were laughing about things, holding hands, running through the streets. Once they were in the house, they went to the kitchen to eat their cookies from last night. Jisung sat on the kitchen island (again) and Minho was in the other side, facing him and against the fridge. They were silent at first but Minho finally talked:

- So, baby, wanna talk about last night ?

- I mean, I don't know what to talk about.

- Were you comfortable ? Or anything that you liked, didn't liked, or even hated it ?

- Well, I guess every first time it hurts a bit in the begging... right ?

- Of course, are you still in pain, do you need some medicine ?

- No, no, it was only this morning don't worry. And hum... so, the things I really liked... I-

- Don't be embarrassed Ji, Minho approached Jisung to be between his legs.

The other was blushing and not looking at him. The elder took his chin and lifted it up.

- Talk to me, don't be embarrassed, he smiled.

- Stop being so perfect, Jisung mumbled.

- Never, chuckled Minho. So ?

- I... liked the kisses on the neck, and, the-hum, you know, gentle way you would touch my skin.

Minho was proud of Jisung for telling him. He kissed his forehead.

- And how are you feeling?

- Can I be honest with you ? I'm just scared that you'll take it in the wrong way or that you'll don't-

- Please, Jisung, tell me everything.

They were now looking at each other. Eye in the eye. But when he started talking Jisung stared at his feet again.

- Are you going to be able to wait for me to... pleasure you ? It's just that i don't know if I'll be able to do it right now, and I'm scared to disappoint you.

- Jisung, can you look at me please ? Minho smiled gently as the younger looked at him.

- I don't want to have sex just for you to do me. Yesterday was for you and you only, okay ? I like making you feel good, I like taking care of you. I will never, in our entire relationship, force you to do things you don't want to do. I just want you to feel comfortable, telling me if it's wrong or if you want to stop. I will do everything for you because I want to. I'll wait a month, a year, ten years if we have to ! I love you.

Jisung was so surprise to hear that from Minho. He was about to cry but he didn't wanted to do it in front of his boyfriend.

- So you see our future now ? In ten years? Jisung smirked, playfully, putting his hands on Minho's neck.

- Yes, Minho honestly answered with a smile.

- Good, because I love you very much.

And Jisung bring Minho closer to kiss him gently.

- And I'll never force you either to treat me okay ? I'll never be needy.

- Oh you're gonna regret saying this, smirked Minho. I bet you'll be needy tonigh too.

- Ne.ver.

Minho rolled his eyes with a chuckle. They hugged and finished their cookies while talking about their future.

Chapter 23: jisung's pov
0:00 ─────────〇 2:42
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Soooo, it's the end of this book. I'll probably write other little chapters as bonus bc I like writing about them. So yey !!!! I love you and I hope you loved this story <3