9

Chapter 9: no one's pov
0:00 〇───────── 1:40
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

It was Friday, the basketball match started in twenty minutes. Yesterday, Jisung confirmed to Chan and Changbin that he'll be able to work with them in their studio. Lee know and him had been teasing and bickering all day but it became a habit to the others.

Han was not very excited about this match to be honest, not that I didn't care, he just wasn't prepared to be surrounded by a lot of people and loud noises. He was with Seungmin, Felix, Jeongin and Chan. Changbin was on the team too but as a replacement player.

- Hey, Sungie, whispered Felix when they all sat in the gymnasium. Tell me if you need to go outside or anything, okay ? I don't want you to deal with this alone.

He nodded, he's such a good friend, I don't deserve him. A notification light up his phone and he noticed the name.

Minhoe sent you a message.

He frowned but took the phone and opened his messages.

Minhoe

Hey squirrel boy, are you guys here ?

You
Yes, now why do you text me instead of Chan ?

Minhoe
Because you're my favorite 😩

You
Don't you have to concentrate right now ? Instead of flirting/teasing with me ?

Minhoe
No bc I'm the best :)
Oh that means, it's not a problem if I flirt then ?

You
NO! I MEAN, YES, it IS a problem, so stop.

Minhoe
Look at you, being flustered. Don't lie, you actually love it.

You
Yeah, yeah, like a love school.

Minhoe
Ouch
Anyway squirrel boy, I noticed that you didn't react to the nickname, meaning that you don't care anymore ?

You
HEY ! NO! Stop it ! Or else-

Minhoe
Or else what ? You're going to hit me ? I'll like to see you try.

You
If you ask that much, I'll be glad.

Minhoe
No, scratch that ! I want a reward kiss ! That's more cool !

Han suddenly blushed and watched around him if no one noticed him. Fortunately, everyone was sitting, talking and not paying attention.

Minhoe
Oh you look so flustered aha, cute.

Wait, he can see me? Han gave him the finger without even knowing where Lee know was.

You
Shut the fuck up Minhoe, you're dead. I'll never kiss you.

Minhoe
Keep telling yourself that ;)  also, that nickname ?

A loud alarm went on and the students started to scream.

Minhoe
Show time ! See ya, Ji, don't stare at me too much, it can burn your eyes due to my handsomeness.

And a loud voice announced the teams and they came in the middle of the gymnasium. Lee know, Hyunjin, Changbin entered last, and they had the most cheers. Han stared at Lee know who was adjusting his hair with one hand.

Hot. That's what Jisung thought. Very hot.

Hyunjin was very popular too and he didn't miss an opportunity to smirk at the crowd and wink a few times. But all of his attention was on one person, and they were next to Jisung. Lee know was scanning the crowd to see his friends and Hyunjin pointed them to him. His eyes met with Jisung's and they stared at each other with a little smirk at the corner of their lips. Like they were the only one sharing something.

The game started and they were really good. Felix and the others were cheering like crazy fans while Jisung was sitting, his eyes only on Lee know. He didn't know why, he was glued to him and couldn't stop, like a drug but at list, he wasn't feeling anxious about his surroundings.

~

They won, it was really close but they won. At the final score, everything went in slow motion. It was Lee know's turn. Everyone held their breath... and finally screamed like crazy.

All of the team members tackled Lee know on the ground, giving him hugs and cheers. Even Han jumped out of his seat and screamed. Hyunjin was ruffling the winner's hair, messing it. The students cheered again and again and both teams had to change. Everyone left, a part of the little friend group. When the team members left the lockers room, Chan congratulated them like the good person he was. (He was one of the most popular students because he's the captain of the football team so it felt like an honor for the members.) They all bowed but he stopped them while laughing.

- Please don't do that, he laughed.

- Thanks Hyung, they all said.

Chan watched them leave with a "dad" look, kinda proud and happy look.

- Hyunjin Hyung ! Felix screamed.

The blondie ran into Hyunjin's arms and hugged him. The elder was surprised but he didn't hesitate to hug his crush back.

- You did so great !

- It was because of you, he whispered so no one could hear.

Felix blushed and gently hit his hyung's arm

- Ya... stop it

- Never, Hyunjin squinted his eyes with a cocky smile.

Meanwhile, Changbin got out and his friends congratulated him. He had been the one scoring a lot with Lee know because one of their teammates had been move to the side. And finally, the one and only Lee Minho left the lockers room. Hands in pockets while talking to the coach.

Jisung looked at him. He was so pretty, with this confident face, his posture, his messy hair...

Jisung couldn't deny it anymore.

Fucking hell, I'm whipped ??

When the coach left after congratulate him, the friend group rushed to him.

- MINHO HYUNG !! Yelled Jeongin. YOU WERE SO GREAT

- Oh my go-

Lee know was cut off by the maknae hugging him tight. He patted the latter's back with a smile.

They all congratulated him once again, and everyone was waiting for Jisung's snarky comment.

- So, Sungie, what will you say now ? Asked Felix with a smile.

Lee know and Jisung stared at each other and Jisung rolled his eyes.

- Let's get drunk ? He smiled

- NO !

- Oh I though- never mind, Minho you were great. Can we go now ?

As Jisung began to walk away, Lee know smiled and blushed a little bit. No one knew but the only person he wanted to receive a compliment from was Jisung.

- He said it !

They all cheered.

- Fuck all of you, Jisung said.

Chan covered Jeongin's ears with a gasp and a shocked face.

- Not in front of the baby !

Chapter 9: no one's pov
0:00 ─────────〇 1:40
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻