15

Chapter 15: no one's pov
0:00 〇───────── 4:58
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Jisung was walking on Minho's street, big houses kept appearing and he was amazed by everything. Sure he had a house too, but one that could fit his parents and him, it wasn't a villa.

He was excited to see Minho, he knew now that he was beginning to have a crush on the elder. He knew it and couldn't help it. But the elder was getting comfortable too so it gave him hope.

Don't get hurt, said the voice in his head. Be careful...

He arrived in front of a beautiful white house with one floor. He smiled widely with impressed eyes and went to knock at the wooden door.

A couple of seconds later, the door opened and Jisung was met with a smiling Minho.

- Hey Ji, greeted the older.

- Hey, he answered.

- Come in, my parents are on a business trip so we're alone.

- Niceee, lucky you

- Don't know if I'm that lucky but yeah, it's nice, smiled slightly Minho.

They went to the kitchen, which had a counter so Jisung sat on it. Minho served Jisung and himself some lemonade and they chatted a little.

- Did you buy the products already ?

- Yep ! I have everything planned, only you that is missing, smirked Minho.

- Well, I'm here now, smiled Jisung with a little whisper that did not go  unheard by Minho.

The older had a sudden blush on his face but Jisung didn't notice.

- Yeah... let's go ?

- Yepp, show me the way, Mister.

Minho chuckled and put his glass away, brushing purposely Jisung's side. The younger blushed a bit but before he could do anything, Minho went upstairs with Jisung following.

~

- Okay, started Minho. There's everything in the sink, the brush, the cream, the color, everything.

- What color are you going to do ? asked Jisung putting on his gloves.

Minho smirked and showed the purple package to Jisung. Jisung shot his eyes open.

- Purple ?! Oh my god, this is so cool ! You're going to be so hot !!

Minho chuckled and Jisung blushed instantly.

- I know, that's why I chose that one.

Jisung rolled his eyes but smiled.

- I'm trusting you with my only pride so be careful Ji, warned Minho softly but with a bit of seriousness in his tone.

- Don't worry, I've done this a lot in my life, y'know ? I'm a pro.

- Yeah, yeah, you better.

Minho took a seat in the big bathroom, a towel around his shoulders. He was connecting his phone to a speaker to put some ambiance while Jisung was making the mix with the brush. Once he was ready, he went behind Minho and started to grab clips to separate the side of his hair.

- Okay~, I'm ready.

- Whenever you want, Ji.

Jisung started to put the dye on one side, remaking spots and getting concentrated. Minho was enjoying Jisung's hands in his hair, he loved the touch of someone in his hair, and he could fall asleep in one second.

- Mmmh, that feels good, he hummed but he didn't realize Jisung had heard him, getting really flustered.

Jisung had shades of pink on his cheeks, and his heart was beating fast but he didn't say anything. He then did the second side, the music playing was one of his favorites so I started to hum the song.

Minho could hear Jisung and he smiled to himself.

He has such a pretty voice...

- Hum ? Thank you ?

- What ? Minho shut his eyes open.

- You said I had a pretty voice...

- O-oh, yeah... you have...

- Thank you...

The two boys were blushing without the other noticing.

~

- Finished !! Jisung put the bowl of product now empty in the sink and took out his gloves.

- Thank you so much Jisung, said Minho staring at himself in the mirror.

- No problem, you have to wait 30 minutes until you can wash it.

- Great, You wanna go to my room ?

- Yeah sure, Jisung smiled.

They started to watch an episode of an anime, Lee know had his towel on to not put color in his clothes and bed, he was patting Jisung's head next to him. Jisung loved these little moments. Minho was staring at Jisung, getting lost in how beautiful the younger was.

- You okay there ? smirked Jisung.

He had noticed the elder's stare.

- Yeah..., you just have a thing in your cheek, that's all.

Minho leaned, getting closer to Jisung's cheek. The boy got surprised and froze. Minho crashed his lips on his hot cheeks.

- Aaaah, stop you're getting purple all over my faceee, whined Jisung putting Minho away.

- Aww, you look like an ice cream, chuckled Minho.

- I'm gonna have purple on my hair now, Jisung pouted.

Minho just wanted to kiss this pout.

- But then we'll be matching, smirked the elder. Isn't it cool ?

- Well... If you really want us to be matching, you'd have to do it again..., whispered Jisung shyly.

Minho smiled widely and didn't hold back to start kissing Jisung's cheeks again. Taking his chin in his hands to kiss both sides.

- Do you think... your lips could dye too...? asked Lee know staring right into Jisung's eyes, whispering.

Jisung could feel Minho's breath on his lips, getting flustered again.

Is this really happening right now ?

- I mean... I guess you'd have to stay a long time on my lips then, suggested Jisung with a rusty voice.

Chapter 15: no one's pov
0:00 ─────────〇 4:58
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Unedited because my app doesn't work so I'm sorry if I made mistakes

I'm sorry I'm so late at posting but school is everywhere