21

Chapter 21: jisung's pov
0:00 〇───────── 1:18
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

(It's not a smut, sorry <3 just a bit hot)

The way Minho held me. The way every words that he whispered were sweet and calm. The way he was so gentle with my body and ask me if everything was okay. And the way he would look at me, like i was the only thing in the world. The only treasure. The only star in the sky and the only light of his life.
How his eyes would sparkle when he smiled.
How our bodies were like meant to be and every part of us were in magical synchronization. Every breath, every gesture, every movement, every stare, every kiss and touch.

Oh I loved this feeling. This beautiful, beautiful feeling.

He was the only that touched me like this. The only man that was seeing me in this state.

And oh man... I was glad he was my first. I wanted him for myself. Forever.

I touched his hair, massaging his scalp and he shot his eyes close, exactly like a cat while he was leaning to kiss my body.

- I love when you touch my hair, he whispered with a low voice.

I sighed with pleasure as he continued, my hands not leaving his hair.

When we finished, he slowly kissed my face all over while we were both painting in silent. My body was hot, trembling, I was speechless, this..., this...
I couldn't even defined what I was feeling at this right moment.

- You- I-

- Was it good ? He asked gently in a rusty voice

- So... so- perfect.

- Really ? You're not saying that just to make me feel good right ?

I took his face between my hands and stared directly at him.

- Minho, look at me. It. was. Perfect.

He just stared at me, nodding.

- I've never felt like this and- I- thank you.

- No. Thank you, for letting me.

I chuckled and bring him close to meet with his lips once again.

- We'll do this more, right ?

He chuckled.

- Of course.

And he kissed me with every rest of energy he had left before showering a little.

~

The morning was grey, rain was pouring outside and heavy clouds were gathered in the sky.

I woke up with the sound of the rain on the window. It was early in the morning. I scratched my eyes and sighed. I then turned my head and was meet with an Angel. Minho was still asleep, his arms hugging me and breathing peacefully.
I could look at him forever.

I felt a cold breeze on my body and I realized that I didn't have my clothes on. And I remembered last night. And I'll remember for the rest of my life.
I felt Minho moving and getting closer to my neck. He breathed on my sensitive skin and hugged me tightly.