10

Chapter 10: no one's pov
0:00 〇───────── 3:07
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

- So where are we going ? Asked Seungmin.

- How about... my place ? Suggested Chan. I think I have a few bottles of beer in the fridge.

- Nice ! Finally, said Jisung with his fist hitting the air.

- You seriously have problems, said Lee know by his side.

- Excuuuuse you ?

- You heard me.

Hearing the bickering, Hyunjin rolled his eyes and sighed looking at Felix.

- They're annoying.

- Yep, said Felix popping the "p"

All of them started to walk toward Chan's neighborhood, cheering and being happy. Lee know was really proud of himself today, everyone had worked a lot and he was proud of all of his teammates, being the leader he had to of course, but still, watching them all hugging and screaming in joy made him weak for a second.

Plus, Jisung being there helped him a lot, but he could never say that to the boy in question. The reason why he texted the younger one was because he was stressed and anxious. This game was the first since a long time break so Lee know was more anxious over this one. And texting Jisung felt good, he was not thinking about the match but how to annoy and make flustered Jisung and it worked. Lee know was smiling and ready to kill the other team and the latter never knew it was thanks to him.

He wasn't sure what he was feeling for the boy, he just loved being around him.

Chan's home was huge, with a balcony and one floor. The living room was in the middle and the counter of the kitchen was behind it, with tall of the kitchen too.

- Wow Hyung, said Felix and Jisung at the same time.

The elder chuckled.

- Thanks, my folks are in the business department so that helps I guess.

While everyone was in the living room, Felix and Jisung were doing a little house tour with Chan.

- Your room is very cliché, smiled Jisung.

There were trophies and medals, with band posters and school work on the desk. He had his music devices on a big shelf and of course, he had a large king-side bed.

- Okay, I'm offended? Dramatically said Chan while making a fake "I'm hurt" face. Not everyone has a super 1432 Tera tablet like me.

- Touché.

The senior smiled proudly and they went downstairs, where everybody was messing around.

- JEONGIN STOP MESSING WITH THE FRIDGE, yelled Chan running toward the latter. How many times do I have to tell you that it's automatic !

- I'M NOT USED TO IT, HOW A FRIDGE CAN BE "AUTOMATIC" ?

- Well, mine is, so-

Chan closed the door and Jeongin pouted.

- Bro, an automatic fridge ? What in the actual fuck ? Chuckled Jisung, sitting at the counter next to Lee know and Seungmin.

- No swearing, said Lee know turning to Jisung with a fake warning tone.

- Okay mOm.

- I prefer you calling me daddy

- Stooop, said Hyunjin while taking glasses.

He looked like a mom with her two childs. Jisung and Lee know chuckled and Lee know went back to annoy Seungmin with chopsticks. Jisung watched them with a smile while Chan took the bottles off the fridge.

- Alrighty children, let's drink.

Each of them had a bottle in hand and they were hanging out in the big kitchen.

- To Minho, the best basketball player, said Hyunjin while lifting his beer.

- To Minho ! That all cheered.

- And to the other two best players here, grinned Lee know pointing at Changbin and Hyunjin.

- To ME ! said Changbin.

- To USSS ! screamed Hyunjin. And me of course.

And they all laughed while drinking. They were talking and messing around, completely comfortable with each other. Jisung was watching Lee know talking, his eyes traveling his jaw, his mouth and his entire feature. He was addicted. Meanwhile, Lee know knew he was being watched but he liked this feeling, especially when it was Jisung that watched him.

Hyunjin and Felix were all lovey dovey in the kitchen, the elder against the sink and the younger in front of him. Jeongin and Seungmin were talking on the couches and everyone started to gather up in the living room. Lee know turned to Jisung.

- Enjoying the view ?

- Yes, Han smiled with confidence. Very much.

Lee know blushed a bit but got up.

- My pleasure, I do look like a piece of art.

- Shut the fuck up.

With a smirk Lee know joined Bang Chan on a couch. Jisung joined them too, sitting on the couch, his body pressed with Lee know but he acted like it was nothing.

In reality, the two boys were very aware of their closeness and how their body started heating up.

- What if we played a game ? Smirk evilly Hyunjin.

- What kinda game ? Asked Jeongin confused by his Hyung face.

- Truth or dare.

Felix frowned and Jisung too. They were not used to playing that game much.

- We all know you want to dare Felix to kiss you Hyung, chuckled Jeongin.

- What ? N-No ! Felix stuttered.

- C'mon we all know you guys want to fuck, said Lee know with a "obvious" face.

Jisung chuckled and Lee know smiled. He liked that sound.

- Says the one who's flirting with Ji, said Bang Chan.

The two boys blushed hard and looked away.

- I don't know what you're talking about... said Lee know.

- Suuuuure, grinned Seungmin.

- Anyway, said Jisung loudly. Let's play now...

Chapter 10: no one's pov
0:00 ─────────〇 3:07
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Truth or dare, you guys know what'll happen