13

Chapter 13: no one's pov
0:00 〇───────── 1:06
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Jisung woke up calmly in Minho's arms. The sky was gray and rain was pouring outside. The boy sighed with a smile and closed his eyes to concentrate on the beautiful sound of rain. He then looked at his side and saw Minho, peacefully sleeping, his face in Jisung's neck. With a smile, he fell asleep again, with Minho's heartbeat as a lullaby.

~

- Shhh, you're gonna wake them ! whispered Felix at Hyunjin.

- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, the elder whispered back.

The two of them opened the door a bit more to take a picture of the two sleepy boys. Hyunjin was behind Felix with his phone up and the younger one was in the same position.

- Okay, let's go, let's go, whispered Felix pushing the elder behind him toward the hallway.

Hyunjin smirked at the stressed boy and put his hands on his face to plant a quick kiss.

- Why was that for ? smiled Felix.

- Just because I felt like it.

- I like that.

And the two love birds went downstairs to eat breakfast.

~

It was Minho's turn to wake up. He smiled at the boy in his arms and looked at the window, the rain was still pouring outside. He put one string of hair behind Jisung's ear and watched the boy's features. He found him beautiful, he had cute cheeks and big eyes. Minho was mesmerized by the  younger.

God I want to stay here forever with you

But Jisung woke up and they locked eyes with each other.

- Hi, said Jisung with a sleeping voice and rubbing his eyes.

- Hey you. Slept well ?

- Yep, you ?

- Very well, and I think it's because of this little one, smiled Minho, pointing at Jisung.

- Oh yeah ? Teased the boy. It's common you know, I have a super power.

- Well, I'll need this super power every day.

Minho hugged Jisung thighter.

- Hmm, not sure about that, Jisung chuckled, getting out of his embrace.

- Noooo, whined Minho.

He's so whiny, thought Jisung with a silent laugh.

- We need to go eat, Min.

- Min ? Smiled widely the elder.

Jisung rolled his eyes and got out of bed.

- You call me Ji, so I call you Min, deal ?

- Deal, chuckled Minho, getting out too.

Jisung started to open the door but closed it shot and turned to Minho.

- Isn't it suspicious ? He frowned

- Uh, I'm pretty sure everyone knows that you slept here since you weren't in the living room dummy

- Right... yep yep.

He opened the door again and they went downstairs towards the noise.

- Finally sleeping beauties, said Felix.

- Shut up, groaned Minho, taking a seat at the table.

Jisung went to sit next to Felix, in front of Minho. Everyone was watching them while the two were drinking their orange juice.

- What ? Asked Jisung with an innocent face.

- Did you guys... implied Chan

- NO ! N- no ! Yelled Jisung.

- That's not at all suspicious..., remarked Seungmin.

- We just slept if you want to know everything, geez, said Minho, starting to eat pancakes.

- But cuddling, said Hyunjin with a teasing smile.

- Uh uhhhh, sang Jeongin and Changbin.

- Fucking hell you guys are annoying, groaned the elder.

- Yeah but we're right, smiled Felix.

- Well, you have a photo that proves it right ? So I don't have to lie about it.

- You-

- You knew ? Asked Felix with big eyes.

- Yup, you guys are loud.

- What ? Frowned Jisung not understanding.

- They took a picture of us. Sleeping.

- Cuddling, rectified Hyunjin.

- Oh...

- Anyway ! Said Minho to save Jisung. Can we eat peacefully while watching your stupid kid's show ?

- Hey ! Sally Bollywood is not a kids show ! Yelled Changbin sitting on a couch.

- Yeah ! said Felix turning on the tv.

- It's an amazing show, said Jeongin getting comfortable in the couch.

Chan and Seungmin joined them

Minho rolled his eyes and Jisung's chuckled:

- It's true, Sally's great.

- I know I just wanted them to shut up, smiled the elder.

They shared a smile and they went on a couch to watch the show while finishing their break fast, getting a bit closer than usual.

Chapter 13: no one's pov
0:00 ─────────〇 1:06
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻