☆bonus

Bonus chapter: no one's pov
0:00 〇───────── 2:56
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

October 3th
Dear Diary, ugh I'm so tired of Lee Know and his basketball team. They act like they're the kings of the world and think they're superior. Sorry, but throwing a ball in a nest isn't "cool" and it doesn't define you. Okay, I don't know him but he doesn't make me want to know him. know what I mean ?
It just pisses me off. Lee know pisses me off.

October 23th
I really don't want to write about him but anyway, today Minho was an ASS. He hit me "as an accident" with his bag and made crash my books in the hallway. Felix helped me, he didn't even see me. this idiot. I can't believe it. I hate him. Who does he think he is ??

Minho was reading these pages with a little grin while Jisung was taking a shower.

- He really did hate me, he chuckled.

He was shirtless on the bed, they had just finish their... heated moment and now he was laughing.

He took a pen and wrote on the next page.

February 24th
Hey sungie, I really like how you begged to me this morning. Oh and how you said my name, while I was fucking the shit out of you. I love youuu
kiss, the Lee Minho <3
a.k.a your lover.

He chuckled at his own joke and he left the diary on Jisung's desk. He got up and knocked at the bathroom door.

- You can come, said Jisung.

- I already did hehe, chuckled Minho entering the bathroom.

- Shut up, groaned Jisung.

Minho chuckled and was met with a shirtless Jisung, brushing his teeth.

- Hey ! You didn't wait for me~

Minho took another toothbrush and started brushing his teeth.

Jisung chuckled and they stared at each other in the mirror.

- I waornt tro stray loke thiz, said Minho.

- What ? Jisung spit in the sink and cleaned his mouth. I don't speak alien.

- I said, Minho spit in the sink. I want to stay like this.

- Stay like what ?

- With you, every morning, every night, I want to see you when i go to sleep and wake up.

Jisung blushed at the confession and he was so surprised.

- Really ? Are you for real ? Because if you're joking I will kill you Lee Minh-

- I'm serious Ji.

Minho stepped closer to Jisung and took his face between his hands.

- I'm serious, he whispered again leaning in.

They kissed and Jisung could feel the sincerity in Minho's words. When they broke apart, Minho looked at him right in the eye.

- I'm going to ask you something but please, do not freak out, you can say no, you can think about it, you can declined it okay?

Jisung nodded, a bit confused.

- Next year, I'm going to college right ? And, my parents will help me find an appartement so, when I will move, would you..., like, live with me ?

Jisung shot his eyes open, shocked.

Was he serious? Oh my god I can't believe it, he's really asking me that ?

- You could come whenever you want, if you want to stay with your parents you can, and then you could come on the weekends. Just, tell me.

Minho smiled sweetly and Jisung couldn't help but to kiss him.

- I'll ask them but do not get high hopes okay ? And even if they say no, I'll sneak at night just for you.

Minho had his hands on the younger's waist.

- Just for me uh?

- Just.for.you

And Jisung kissed him again, and again.

God they were so happy

—————

Hiii a little bonus for you guys <3
Also ?? 1 on #ennemistolovers ?? Crazy.

Hope you have a great day !!