5

Chapter 5: no one's pov
0:00 〇───────── 2:12
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Hyunjin was crushing hard on Felix, everyone could see it except for the only one that was involved. They were sharing a smoothie while everyone was chatting. Jisung and Jeongin were competing on who could drink faster without stopping. Lee know, who was next to Jisung, was watching the two of them with a disgusted look and Chan was ready to clean all of this mess. Eventually Han won while choking his cold drink. Lee know got worried and patted Jisung back who was coffing.

- I'm fine, I'm f-fine ! Jisung tried to say but he let out a last cough.

- Oh yeah, totally, said Lee know with sarcasm.

- God, you're such children ! Scolded Chan.

- Sorry mooooom, proudly said Jeongin and Han with a little smile.

- Aish, I swear you two-

Everyone finished their drinks and they just talked. Lee know and Jisung couldn't make eye contact since they were next to each other. When Jisung bursted out laughing because of Changbin, their legs touched and Jisung didn't move afterwards. Their legs still touching, Lee know was starting to feel hot inside and out.

- Are you okay big boy ? Asked Jisung with a whisper and a smirk.

Lee know turned his head towards him and stared deep into the squirrel boy's eyes. They were beautiful. His heart was beating really fast and it confused him.

- Of course, squirrel boy, why ? he answered, not showing his true feelings.

- Just asking. And stop calling me that

- Are you worried about me ? Aww Jinsungie stooop

Jisung rolled his eyes and muttered.

- You're so annoying, I swear to god.

- Yeah, yeah, you love me.

- PFH ! As if.

The older one chuckled slightly and they all left the cafe. Once they were all out, they all shouted at the same time:

- Thank you Hyunjinnaaaaaaaa.

The tall boy waved to an invisible crowd, tossing his blonde hair behind his shoulder and doing dramatic gestures.

- You're welcome, you're welcome.

With a chuckle, they all started to walk to a bus stop and split up to go home.

What a nice day, thought everyone.

Chapter 5: no one's pov
0:00 ─────────〇 2:12
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻