3

Chapter 3: no one's pov
0:00 〇───────── 4:30
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Han woke up and got ready for school. He didn't forget to take his camera with him so Seungmin could fix it. He went on the bus and listened to some music.

What if yesterday was just a "one-moment" thing ? What if they're not want to be friends with us ?

He got distracted when the bus stopped at his school. In front of the gate Felix was waiting for him.

- Hey, the blondie smiled.

- Hey Lixie.

Together they went into the building and headed towards the lockers. There, Hyunjin was waiting with Bang Chan and Jeongin.

- Hi Felix, hyunjin smiled.

- Hey, Felix responded shyly.

They were pretty awkward but cute. They all greeted Jisung and he went to his locker while Felix was with the others.

C'mon make an effort Jisung, you can do it.

He sighed loudly and went back to Felix's side.

- So, what classes do you have ? Asked jeongin.

- Philo, said Felix.

- Maths, said Jisung.

- Me too actually, said a voice behind him.

With a jump, Jisung turned around and saw Lee know with an amused face.

- Yah! Why are you always doing this ? You almost gave me a heart attack!

- Sorry squirrel boy, I can't help it.

- Yah ! I said no nickname !

- "Yah!"Yourself ! You're being annoying.

- YOU'RE being annoying, not me !

- Aish, how can they be so irritating in the morning, sighed Chan.

- He's not usually like this, said Felix.

- Him either, said Hyunjin.

The two blondies shared a complice look, understanding what the other was thinking.

- Hey you two love birds, said Felix. Can you kiss already ?

The two "love birds" stopped immediately and looked à Felix with a blush on their face.

- WHAT ? I COULD NEVER KISS SOMEONE LIKE HIM ! Yelled Jisung.

- You think I could ??? Answered Lee know.

They shared a glare but they were feeling some weird stuff on their stomach.

- What did you mean by "me too" Minho ? Asked Jeongin. You're not in the same class as Jisung.

- Didn't you hear the new projects ? My class and Jisung's are making a project together.

- What ?!

Jisung almost choked with his own saliva.

- You didn't know ? Asked lee know. (lol)(okay I'll stop sorry)

- UH NO ! Since when ??

- Since two weeks... ? How could you not know ??

- I- well... hum, you see

Felix rolled his eyes.

- Han skips a lot.

Everyone looked at Han like it was THE big news.

- What ? Is it a crime ? The squirrel boy acted like it was nothing.

- God... I hope we're not paired up, sighed Lee know when the bell rang.

- I hope so too, believe me.

- Okay guys see you all at lunch! Said Chan. Try not to kill each other.

Jisung went to his class, unfortunately, with Lee know. Nobody had told him about this project... he was kinda nervous.

All of the students took seats, luckily for Han, a girl wanted to sit with Lee know, so he was alone in the last row. Which was perfect.

The teachers explained but it didn't help Jisung, he was more lost than ever, it wasn't just math, sciences were involved too. Luckily he was paired with a little miss brain so he didn't have to do much.

During the entire class, he was stealing glances at Lee know, he just couldn't stop and he didn't know why. He was just beautiful to look at. But Lee know knew this entire time that the younger was staring at him, and he was enjoying it. When he lifted his head to meet Jisung's eyes, he smirked at him with a proud face. The younger blushed in embarrassment and tried to look anywhere else.

When the bell rang again, Jisung put his stuff in his bag and he saw that Lee know was waiting for him.

- Why are you still here ? he asked not showing much interest.

- Can't I wait for you ? asked Lee know with big puppy eyes.

That just annoyed Jisung so much and he knew it.

- Ugh, no ?

They left the classroom, but stayed together in the hallway, bickering.

- Well, I'm not asking, I just do it, simply said Lee know.

- So even if I kill all of your friends, you'll still do it ?

- Yes.

- Waw, you're really obsessed with me uh ? Han smirked, making Lee know flustered inside.

- And what if I do ? whispered Lee know, getting closer.

They were in an empty hallway, the two of them standing in front of the other, their faces inches apart.

- Hey you two, said a voice behind them.

Changbin. He had his eyebrows raised, assuming things between the two boys with a little smirk saying " i know what's going on".

They slip apart in the second, not looking at each other like they were in an infant fight, their arms crossed.

Changin rolled his eyes and put his two hands on both boys' shoulders.

- Let's go eat, he sighed in amusement.

He enjoyed what was happening.

Chapter 3: no one's pov
0:00 ─────────〇 4:30
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

———-
Again, idk when will be the next chapters :/