5

As days passed, Donghyuck became clingier and clingier to Mark, making the older started to get annoyed with him. Not because he hates it but because it becomes too frequent every time they were together.

As people say, everything has limitations including this Donghyuck's clinginess to Mark. That's why he's decided to do something about it.

"Donghyuck, I understand that you want to cling to me but can you tone it down when we're in public? I don't want people to get the wrong idea." Mark asked firmly which made Donghyuck frown.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mark, I didn't realize I was going too far. Please forgive me." Donghyuck said, tears starting to form in his eyes.

Mark was surprised by Donghyuck's abrupt crying. He rarely cries or shows any negative emotions in their six years of friendship. For him, Donghyuck is like a sun, full of positive emotions and always happy. To cry suddenly is a serious situation for them.

"Shit I'm sorry Hyuckie. Please don't cry. What I'm trying to say is just tone it down when we're with too many people. We can still do physical affection but when we're only alone." Mark smiled, holding Donghyuck's hands to comfort him.

"O..okay Mark. I'm sorry if I'm being over dramatic." Donghyuck said as he wiped his tears.

"It's okay. How about this? Do you wanna visit our rich friend and his boyfriend?" Mark asked, which made Donghyuck smile at the thought of visiting Chenle and Jisung.

"Okay, it's been a while since we last visit them anyways. I miss them both."

"Great! Let me pay for the bills then we can be on our way." Mark suggested, surprising Donghyuck.

"You don't have to pay for my food Markie!" Donghyuck frowned but Mark shakes his head.

"I insist Hyuckie. Think of this as one of my apologies for making you cry. Besides I already spoiled you many times aren't I?" Mark chuckled which made Donghyuck blush.

Donghyuck can't do anything but agree to his suggestion to pay for both of their food.

Since Jaemin's idea was terrible, Donghyuck will just prepare himself to confess to the older until that time has come.

I'll just prepare for the best.... or worst. If Mark rejects my love, then so be it.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Mark told Donghyuck that it was time to go and visit Chenle and his boyfriend Jisung.