29

Four days after finals, Donghyuck has been preparing for the vacation with his boyfriends and close friends.

Shortly after they celebrated, Chenle suggested having a vacation at their private beach house, which means they also get to have their part of the beach.

The group strongly approved it as they get excited the instant they heard Chenle's suggestion.

Donghyuck videocall Mark to help him pick for his beach outfits.

"What about these?"

"I told you, baby, anything is fine. We're just swimming anyways." Mark smiled through video call as Donghyuck pouted.

"But I want to look good for you baby," Donghyuck whined, making the older chuckle.

"Okay baby, I want the one you showed me first. The blue rash guard and cycling shorts."

"Okay! But about you Markie? Have you packed already?" Donghyuck asked as he was almost finished with packing.

"I'm already done Hyuckie. I'm about to go there to your house now. Chenle just announced at the group chat that he's gonna pick us up with his van." Mark said as Donghyuck was now bouncing in excitement.

"Okay, Markie! See you later, bye!" Donghyuck cheerily said as they waved to each other before hanging.

I'm so excited!!!

----------

Mark arrived at Donghyuck's house 15 minutes later. They decide to make most of their alone time before Chenle arrives.

"Make sure you double-check everything Hyuckie so that there won't be any delays," Mark instructed as both guys thoroughly checked their needed belongings.

"Let's chill first before they arrived Markie," Donghyuck suggested as they were done double-checking.

The couple is cuddling in the living room. Checking their phones as they can't contain their excitement.

"Donghyuck, before they arrive, please don't freak out about what I'm about to say," Mark said as Donghyuck noticed something.

He was blushing

"What is it Mark?" Donghyuck asked, started to blush as he saw the older blushing too.

"Well... By the time we arrive at the beach house. At n-night, umm...D-do you want to have-"

The question was cut off as they were both shocked by the honk of the van.

"Look it's them!" Mark suddenly said, his mood changing instantly.

"What are you about to tell me, Mark?" Donghyuck asked.

"Nothing! It's not that important anyways!" Mark nervously chuckled as he grabbed his and Donghyuck's belongings to the van.

Donghyuck was standing there, still confused at his boyfriend's weird behavior but was cut off as Jaemin called him.

Donghyuck waved goodbye to his mother as he entered the van and sat at the back part of the can with Mark, which is still blushing as the older faced the car window.

Donghyuck just stared at him in confusion as he looked to the other car window.

What was that?