33

It's 9 pm, the gang ate bbq and smores as they cooked it with campfire made everyone.

"I'm glad to be with you guys." Donghyuck smiled as he leaned his head towards Mark.

"I'm glad too. We rarely have time together as a gang." Jisung said as Chenle agreed. "This beach house is rarely used so I'm happy to use this as our vacation spot."

"I'm lucky to be with all of you as friends everyone."  Renjun said teary-eyed as Jeno wiped his tears. "Don't cry baby, it's hard for me and Jaemin to see you sad."

"I may be the newest one here in your group but I'm happy that be Donghyuck's boyfriend and also all of you as my closest friends." Mark said as Donghyuck blushed and the group chuckled at his statement.

"Me too Mark, and to all of you, you're like a second family to me." Donghyuck said teary-eyed too as Mark hugged him and the group began to cry as well.

"Guys why so sad? We still have a whole month of sembreak or vacation or whatever you call it. We can still hang out before 2nd semester starts. So turn that sad face upside down and smile!" Jaemin said as he kissed both Jeno and Renjun, making them blush.

"We should cherish this moment hyungs. You're all important to me." Jisung smiled as he saw Chenle going inside and got back with something in his hands.

"I have this expensive camera with a stand to make sure I get a good and clear picture of us." Chenle said as he smiled. "Alright, guys! Pose for the picture!"

So the group gathered together just as the timer went off, taking a good shot. The group also took two more pictures afterwards.

"Send the pictures on our group chat Chenle!" Donghyuck requested as Chenle happily nodded.

After taking a group picture, they decided to have a group and kiss each other on the cheeks. And yes, it's platonic love.

-----------

They continued chatting until 11 pm. The group started to get sleepy as they put out the fire helping each other to bring back the stuff inside the beach house.

"Good night guys!" Jaemin announced as each couple went to their respective rooms.

Donghyuck and Mark entered their room as the older locked the door.

"Why did you lock the door, Markie?" Donghyuck asked in confusion as Mark smirked at the younger.

"Did you already forget Hyuckie? Tonight is gonna be a special night." Mark said as he slowly walked towards the younger, which Donghyuck blushed madly as he remember now.

I hope I'll be able to walk tomorrow.

----------

Next chapter will contain smut everyone. Be prepared.