6

Chenle welcomed both guys into their mansion which still amazes Mark and Donghyuck despite coming many times.

"Welcome, Mark and Donghyuck! You decided to visit us after a long time." Chenle said, happy to see the guys again.

"Sorry Chenle, we've been busy with college. There are too many things to do and it's very tiring to me, to be honest." Donghyuck grimaced.

"It's okay Donghyuck, I understand. But you guys are welcome in my home anytime."

"Where's Jisung?" Mark asked while still amazed by how beautiful his home is, still not used at his huge mansion.

"Oh, he's not here. He's still at school. Do you want some food guys? I can make dinner" Chenle asked, about to prepare dinner but Donghyuck stopped him.

"You don't have to Chenle, we've eaten outside before we got here. Anyways, how are you and Jisung? Did your parents accept you and your boyfriend?" Donghyuck asked curiously.

"Yeah! My parents are unhappy with what I confessed to them at first but they accepted and supported me as long as I take over the business in the future, which I happily accepted since it's my dream to run our company." Chenle smiled, thinking of that memory when he stood up for him and Jisung.

"I'm happy for you and Jisung. I told you everything's gonna go well." Mark said and Donghyuck nodded in agreement.

"I'm glad too. Anyways, let's go to our arcade room and play while we're waiting for Jisung." Chenle said which surprised both males.

"You have an arcade room!?" Mark asked, flabbergasted that they even have such kind of room for that.

"Chenle is full of surprises Markie, you don't know anything about him yet." Donghyuck said, amused at Mark's shocked expression.

"Oh shut up Hyuckie, it's only my third time visiting Chenle's mansion." Mark said as he hit Donghyuck's shoulder light but smiling.

"Come now guys, let's not fight. Let me just take some snacks and drink then I'll show you our arcade room." Chenle said as he stood up to get snacks and drinks.

"I know that Chenle is rich but I didn't know that he's this wealthy!" Mark groaned, making Donghyuck giggle.

"Then you'll be in for more surprise." Donghyuck said still laughing at his best friend's shocked expression.

Chenle returned three minutes later with a bag of snacks and a box of drinks. Mark and Donghyuck helped Chenle carry the goods while Chenle leads them to his arcade room.