7

Jisung returned from school. He was welcomed by his boyfriend Chenle as well as his two friends Donghyuck and Mark.

"Hyungs, I missed you!" Jisung said as he hugged both older males.

"Babe, don't hug them too tight, you're gonna choke them," Chenle said as the two chuckled while Jisung released them from his tight hug.

"How was school Jisung?" Mark asked while looking at Donghyuck, playing games with Chenle.

"It's going very well hyung!" Jisung happily said. He took a Business and Management course to help his boyfriend ing care of the company.

"I'm glad to hear that," Mark said then heard Donghyuck groan.

"Haha, I win! Mark, let's play next. I'll beat you in this racing game hehe." Chenle grinned as Mark chuckled and went to play with him.

Donghyuck sat on the couch when he was approached by Jisung.

"So, did you tell him?" Jisung curiously asked which surprised Donghyuck.

"H..huh? What are you talking about Jisung?" Donghyuck asked nervously. Was he obvious?

"You know what I'm talking about hyung. Chenle hyung and I noticed how you're looking and acting whenever Mark is near you hyung." Jisung smirked.

Donghyuck is shooked. He always thought he was good at hiding his emotions, especially his feelings for Mark. Only Jaemin knows about this and now, Chenle and Jisung know too.

"It's okay hyung. We won't tell anyone, especially Mark hyung. Remember, we're behind you, supporting whatever decisions you make." Jisung smiled, relieving Donghyuck.

"It's difficult Jisung, I already asked Jaemin for help about how to confess my feelings for Mark, but nothing seems to work. I don't want to ruin our friendship." Donghyuck lets out a sad smile which made Jisung frown.

"Well, the only one who can solve that problem is yourself. We're here to guide and support but it's you who will make the decision. Remember hyung, there's no right or wrong choice when it comes to love. When you feel your decision is right, follow your heart. It will make you feel better." Jisung poetically said surprising Donghyuck.

"Wow, Jisung. You should be a counselor. You'll help lots of people." Donghyuck said, impressed with what Jisung just said.

"Aw, thanks for the compliment hyung hehe." Jisung blushed at Donghyuck's compliment.

It's getting dark and Donghyuck and Mark decided to leave. Chenle and Jisung wave them goodbye as well as the latter.

"So what did you and Jisung talk about? It seems serious from what can I tell." Mark asked as he saw Donghyuck and Jisung with serious faces a little while ago.

"Nothing Markie, it's just about my rants to my math subject"

Mark seems unconvinced but decided to let it go.

"So this is where go our separate ways, see you tomorrow Hyuckie."

Donghyuck was silent which made the older worried. He decided to hug him but was surprised by what Donghyuck did.

He kissed Mark on his cheeks.

"I....I'm sorry Mark! Goodnight to you too!" Donghyuck said, he panicked and instantly ran the opposite way.

What.....was that? It felt good....