43

A day later after the cafeteria incident, the group was at Chenle's mansion where Mark explained everything.

----------

Mark was at the student government office, doing his job as a treasure. New was bored so he decided to check his social media account. He kept scrolling until he saw the viral pic of him and Donghyuck kissing at the beach. He was shocked when he saw that the viral photo garnered more than 20k reactions and 4k comments as most of them are negative ones.

Jaemin entered the office without knocking, looking disheveled where he pulled Mark out of the office to talk to him privately. He told Mark about what happened at the cafeteria.

Mark called the police instantly and was both surprised that they agreed. He found out that Koeun is wanted for domestic violence where she physically and verbally abuses her past boyfriends and went into hiding which she blends well at the school.

As she was arrested and now has a new criminal case of stalking, the judge sentenced her to 28 years of prison and a lifetime restraining order from Mark and Donghyuck.

----------

After Mark finished telling the story, Donghyuck he and himself hugged each other and overflowed with joy as the others celebrated and hugged each other in relief and happiness.

A week after the incident, the principal offered Donghyuck and Mark free tuition for the rest of their college years and a $10,000 compensation.

Everything returned to normal after a week. The photo was deleted for good, more students accept their relationship. Donghyuck gained more friends and popularity while Mark was elected as vice president. Donghyuck and Mark's friends were praised for their deeds.

-----------

Classes had just finished as the couple went to the older's house.

"Markie." Donghyuck said quietly as Mark looked at him." What is it Hyuckie?"

"Did you regret loving me?"

"What? Of course not. I don't care if I fell in live to a boy. At long I'm both happy, that's all that matters to me." Mark smiled as he motioned Donghyuck to come to him.

"I'm glad. Thank you, for staying with me, especially in times of difficulties I'm facing." Donghyuck said as they cuddled.

"Thank you too. Despite all the things we have faced, you never give up." Mark said as he kissed Donghyuck.

"I love you Hyuckie."

"I love you too, Markie."

"Anyways, let's eat dinner. Mom made a pork chop. I'm starving!" Mark said as he hold the younger's hand.

I'm glad that we're together, Markie.