38

Donghyuck waited at the bench as Mark extend him he'll be a little late. To ease his boredom, he backread through previous messages of their group chat, giggling as he found his friend's messages entertaining and funny.

He saw a shadow now walking towards him. "Hey Ma-"

He immediately stopped when he saw that the shadows didn't belong to Mark, but Koeun.

"Do you have anything to do besides bothering me and my friend's peace." Donghyuck said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, I have so many things to do other than bother you and your friends since I'm famous, attractive and smart." Koeun said as she flipped her hair dramatically.

"Can you please just leave? I don't have time to argue with you. I'm waiting for Mark." Donghyuck confidently said as Koeun rolled her eyes.

"I'll get straight to the point. Since you foolishly face me, prepare for a big storm coming towards you. You'll hit rock bottom while I take Mark away from you." Koeun said as she began laughing crazily which caught the attention of some passerby.

"What's that supposed to mean? Hey, come back here!" Donghyuck shouted as Koeun just ignored him and keeps walking away until she was out of sight.

Donghyuck sat back slumping at the bench as he frowned and continued waiting for Mark.

----------

10 minutes later, Mark now arrived and he saw Donghyuck looking worried.

"Hey Hyuckie. Are you alright?" Mark asked, concerned at the younger's behavior.

"Oh hey Markie. Of course I'm okay, just stressed with all the homework our teachers giving us. Donghyuck said as Mark wasn't convinced with the answer but let it slide.

The 20-minute ride was quiet as the radio plays soothing classical music. The couple also held hands the entire ride, smiling at each other until they reached Donghyuck's home.

"Goodbye Hyuckie. I Love you." Mark smiled as he kissed the younger's forehead.

"Goodbye, to Markie. I love you too." Donghyuck giggled as they kissed on the lips.

Donghyuck watched until the car was out of sight. He entered his home and greeted his mom with a kiss as he went to his room to wash his face and change his clothes.

While he was doing his homework, the phone rings. He looked surprised when he saw the notifications.

12 missed calls from Jaemin

8 missed calls from Renjun

7 missed calls from Jeno

10 missed calls from Chenle

5 missed calls from Jisung

He looked dumbfounded at the amount of missed he was receiving. He decided to call his closest friend Jaemin.

"Thank goodness you answered Donghyuck!" Jaemin said, clearly breathing hard which Donghyuck worry.

"Why? What's the matter Jaemin? Did something happen?"

"Look at the social media! Hurry!" Jaemin said as Donghyuck checked his phone.

He could not believe his eyes at what he saw.

A viral photo of him and Mark kissing on the beach