21

2 days after the incident, Mark told Donghyuck and his about what happened on the rooftop during lunch. All of them received mixed reactions.

The good news is that they finally broke up and Mark and Donghyuck can be finally together.

The bad news is Koeun's unpredictable nature. They don't know what she'll doc, considering she came from a rich and powerful family.

"I'm proud that you broke up with her  rather than torturing yourself any longer in that toxic relationship Markie." Donghyuck half smiled as he pats Mark's back.

"I'm just worried about what can she do, Hyuckie. She's rich, I have only known her for less than a month.  The fact that I don't even see her for the past 2 days is alarming." Mark said as he was still comforted by Donghyuck.

"As I said, if she does something bad to Donghyuck, to you or any of us, I'll fight her seriously." Jasmine warned while holding his boyfriends' both hands to calm himself.

"Even she's a girl baby?" Renjun asked as Jeno looked at Jaemin.

"Yeah, I don't care if she's a girl. I won't sit still while she hurts my friends!" Jaemin yelled which received glares mostly from women.

"Lower your voice baby. You're making a scene." Jeno chuckled while he caress Jaemin's back and his head resting on Renjun's shoulders.

"So Mark hyung, Donghyuck hyung, what's the plan?" Jisung asked as Chenle also hold his hand.

"We should just ignore her for now. Continue our normal lives. If something's wrong, tell us." Mark suggested as everybody nodded in agreement.

"I'll create a group chat for us," Chenle said which made Mark raise his eyebrow.

"Including me?" Mark asked, pointing himself.

"Of course Markie. You're not just my boyfriend but also friends with the gang. You're one of us." Donghyuck smiled and Mark blush at the word.

"Since when are we boyfriends?"

"Since you've broken up with her." Donghyuck giggled as Mark smiled at his sassiness.

"I'm just kidding. Of course Hyuckie, we're now boyfriends." Mark also giggled while holding Donghyuck's hands.

"So now we're a bunch of gays having with their boyfriends." Jaemin chuckled as the group laughed at the latter's statement.

Meanwhile, Koeun was staring at them with her binoculars from the second floor of the school building, clearly disguted at the sight.

Don't worry Mark. I'll free you from their homo disease and especially from that bitch Donghyuck soon.