12

Donghyuck can't resist avoiding Mark. He wants to talk with him and apologize for ignoring and running away from him every time the older approaches.

----------

It's Saturday and Donghyuck decided to text Mark after a twelve-hour reflection.

HyuckiePie🥮
Mark, Can I come to your home? I have something important to say to you.
9:45 am

MarkiePoo🍼
Of course Hyuckie! You're welcome anytime in my home.
9:46 am

Besides, I miss you Hyuckie
9:46 am

Donghyuck blushed as he saw the older's message.

So he threw on some casual clothes. Nothing much, just a plain green shirt and ripped jeans for comfort and simplicity.

----------

After a 30-minute commute, Donghyuck has reached Mark's home. The older's home is similar to Donghyuck, a modest-sized two-story house with a backyard and a 200 cm fence surrounding it.

Mark opened the door immediately as Donghyuck pressed the doorbell.

"Oh hi, Donghyuck! How are you dear?" Mark's mother asked warmly

"I'm fine Ma'am," Donghyuck said smiling He considered the older's mom as his second mother considering they've been with Mark and his family for six years.

"Do you want to talk to my room? Based on your message I can it's very important." Mark asked as the younger nodded, announcing to his mom that they were going upstairs to his room.

Once they entered the room, both guys were seated on the bed but Donghyuck kept his distance, making Mark frown upon the younger's action.

"So what is this important thing you want to talk about?" Mark went straight to the point, making Donghyuck gulp in nervousness.

"First of all, I would like to apologize. I didn't mean to avoid and ignore you for the past few days. It's just that I was very stressed at school, with so many quizzes to study and homework to do with. I don't want us fighting because it pains me to see us fighting. I hope we could be friends again." Donghyuck said as tears began to form in his eyes.

"I'm sorry too Hyuckie, for being an ass. I miss your touches and kisses and it's not the same with Koeun. We've been bestfriends together for six years so it's okay for me if we do physical affection again." Mark chokingly said, surprised as he also feel his tears threatening to fall from his eyes while holding Donghyuck's hands.

"But what about your girlfriend? Won't she get jealous if she sees us doing these kinds of things?" Donghyuck asked as Mark shakes his head.

"We'll only do that if we're alone together, especially at my home or yours," Mark said as he saw Donghyuck smiling again.

"So, are we back to normal?"

"Yeah, we're back again haha." Mark jokingly said as he and the younger hugged.

After thirty minutes of less serious conversations and bonding, Mark's mother called them to eat lunch, and the two went out of the room happy again.

To Mark, he's happy that they were able to make up.

To Donghyuck, he's happy that they were able to make up too but sad that they'll only stay as bestfriends.

He'll just hope that his girlfriend won't find out about what they're doing every time they're alone together.