22

It's Saturday, Donghyuck and Mark decided to have their second date at an amusement park.

Donghyuck convinced Mark to do most of the rides together. But the younger can't convince the older to ride the extreme ones.

"Do you want to go inside the horror house?" Mark asked, making Donghyuck smirk.

"Is that a challenge? I have you know I'm used to scary stuffs. Horror movies barely scare me. I hope you're prepared." Donghyuck grinned as the older smiled.

"You're on! I will not get scared of a mere horror house!" Mark declared as the couple went inside.

----------

"

You should've seen the look on your face, it's priceless!" Donghyuck wheezed as he looked at the older's expression.

Mark regretted going inside the horror house. He kept screaming and clinging onto Donghyuck out of fear. Donghyuck laughed hysterically as never heard the older scream like a little girl.

"I'm never going to horror houses again. It's traumatizing to me." Mark weakly said, his face still pale from what he experienced inside the horror house.

"I'll buy us both cotton candy." Donghyuck smiled and caress Mark's back to comfort the older.

"Let's eat these while we're at the Ferris wheel" Mark suggested as Donghyuck nodded in agreement.

2 minutes after waiting, they entered their spot on the Ferris wheel. The couple was quiet for the first few minutes of the ride. Then Mark decided to break the silence when they were almost at the top.

"Donghyuck, I have something important to say." Mark said seriously as the younger stopped eating his cotton candy and looked at him nervously.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"What? Of course not! I'm here to say that I like you. It took me 6 years to recognize my feelings for you. I apologize if I'm being oblivious and distancing from you. I realized that I like you more than a best friend. I haven't properly asked you out but...."

Mark stopped as he pulled out a small box and Donghyuck teared up, knowing what was inside the box, a promise ring.

"Would you be my boyfriend?"

Donghyuck's tears keep flowing upon hearing the older's question.

"Yes! I've been waiting for this the whole 6 years, Mark!" Donghyuck as he kissed the older.

Mark also returned the kiss, now emotional too. Both boys were crying tears of joy as they were overwhelmed with joy.

----------

They went to eat near the entrance of the amusement park and went home together as Mark brought Donghyuck to his first.

"Good night Markie."

"Good night Hyuckie, my love."

Donghyuck blushed at the pet name as they kissed on the lips once again.

Donghyuck and Mark waved each other goodbye until the older's car was now out of sight.

"My bestfriend is now my boyfriend. I'm so happy!" Donghyuck happily said as he closed the door and greeted his mom before going upstairs, sleeping peacefully.

It went well. Both bestfriends mutually like each other. Nothing's gonna ruin their newly found relationship. Everything is perfect.

Or so they thought