47

Mark ran to the two as the police, together with the couple's close friends trailed not far from him, hiding in the thick bushes and trees.

Mark stopped when he saw Koeun stop dragging Donghyuck, they were just above the cliff, waves crashing through it.

"Koeun, why are you doing this? Please, just stop. I'll forgive you and we can even start over as friends." Mark pleaded as Koeun shook her head violently.

"No, Mark. What I want is to be with you together forever. However, this bitch has to go in between us." Koeun exclaimed as she was choking Donghyuck, making the latter cough.

"I told you Koeun, I'm sorry if I led you on a few months ago but Donghyuck and I have known each other for 6 years. Our bond is unbreakable and our feelings for each other grew day by day until we fell in love. So please, just stop." Mark pleaded, ready to give a signal to the police.

"No! If you won't love me back then I just have to kill him!"

Koeun was about to stab Donghyuck but the police shot her head before it can happen, which killed her instantly and her body ultimately fell to the cliff, now lost in the sea.

Donghyuck and Mark ran to each other's arms and fell to the ground as Donghyuck broke down, crying a ton.

The police went out to investigate the warehouse as well as the crime scene while the gang ran to the two, hugging them, especially Donghyuck.

"It's finally over, Hyuckie. We can live in peace." Mark said as he hugged his boyfriend, Donghyuck along with their close friends.

It's over