30

"We're here!" Chenle announced as he parked the van nearby the beach house.

"Welcome to the Zhong Private beach resort!" Chenle proclaimed as the gang get their belongings and went outside the van.

"Wow! It's so beautiful Chenle!" Jeno said as he was in awe.

"True. I've always wanted to live here. It's so peaceful." Renjun said as he nodded in agreement.

"Now, now my dear boyfriends. We can always buy our own vacation house." Jaemin giggled as the three held each other's hands.

"No matter how many times I've been here, it never ceases to amaze me Lele." Jisung chuckled as the younger kiss him.

Donghyuck and Mark were the last to leave the van as the younger had a hard time waking the older since he is a heavy sleeper.

"Markie wake up. We're here." Donghyuck said lightly tapping the older's shoulder but to no avail.

"WAKE UP MARK!" He slapped the older in the face.

"Ouch Hyuckie! What did you do that for!? That hurts!" Mark said, rubbing his cheeks as the younger shakes his head.

"I'm sorry Markie. You're a heavy sleeper. So I decided to slap you awake." Donghyuck giggles as he caresses the older's cheek as a form of an apology.

----------

After 10 minutes of sightseeing, the group finally went inside the beach house. It's not as huge as Chenle's mansion but it's bigger than an average one.

"The beach house has five rooms in total, but we'll only use three. You already know how it's divided, right guys?" Chenle asked as the group nodded.

The master bedroom will be used by Chenle and Jisung since he's the owner of this property while the two smaller but still big bedrooms were gonna be used by Jaemin, Jeno, and Renjun, and the other is Mark and Donghyuck.

"Unpack your things in your respective room guys. Jisung and I are gonna cook and we'll call you when lunch is ready." Chenle announced as he and Jisung went to the kitchen.

"Bye guys. We're gonna take a nap for now." Jaemin announced as he, along with Jeno and Renjun waved to the couple and went to their room.

"Bye guys! Let's go, Markie. Donghyuck said as he grabbed the older's wrist gently and went to their room.

-----------

"We can now rest Markie," Donghyuck said as the older instantly collapsed to the bed.

"I'm tired Hyuckie," Mark muttered under the pillows as the younger cuddled with him.

"Mark, I'm glad that we're together." Donghyuck said, surprising Mark.

"Where did that come from Hyuckie? Are you gonna die!?"

"No silly! I'm just being appreciative and happy to be in a relationship with you."

"I'm happy to Hyuckie. I'm way happier with you than with Koeun. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." Mark smiled which made Donghyuck blush.

Maybe I'll tell Donghyuck later tonight about sex.