48

2 months have passed, and Donghyuck fell into PTSD. Mark, their parents, and his friends along with a professional helped Donghyuck overcome his crisis.

Fortunately, Donghyuck felt better as the days passed. He was homeschooled until he was mentally and physically well enough to go back to school.

Koeun's decaying body was found on the shore of Jeju Island. The parents of the girl cremated her remains and forced their company to be closed and left South Korea as controversies about their daughter involving cases of stalking and domestic abuse surfaced.

Another 4 months have passed, and it's graduation day. Jaemin suggested that their group should be named "Dreamies" which the rest of the group happily agreed.

With their parent's consent, the dreamies decided to go to Chenle's beach house again for a post-graduation celebration, now with added security guards, cctvs, and more fortified fences.

-----------

"Congratulations everyone!" Jaemin shouted as the rest of the dreamies cheered in response.

"What's the matter Jisung?" Chenle asked as he saw his boyfriend frowning.

"Well, all of you are now graduated while I'm in 4th year. Without you guys, I don't have anyone to talk to." Jisung pouted as Chenle kissed him.

"Aw don't worry babe. We can still hang out outside the school as well after your classes. Besides, all of us are gonna attend your graduation next school year." Chenle reassured as Jisung smiled. "I'd like that."

"Renjun, why are you so good at this? Let me win for once! Jeno exclaimed while they are playing Mario kart,  which Renjun destroyed Jeno.

"Well, just keep practicing. You'll be able to beat me in no time." Renjun smiled as they started a new round.

Mark smiled at the chaos as he noticed Donghyuck is nowhere to be found.

"Have you seen Donghyuck?" Mark asked Jaemin while the latter is dealing with his two boyfriends. "I see him go out of the beach house. You should go see him." Jaemin said as Mark nodded and went to fetch Donghyuck.

-----------

"Hi, Hyuckie. Sightseeing?" Mark sat beside him as he asked as the younger nodded.

"Sunsets are beautiful especially when they are at the open sea. It makes me calm." Donghyuck smiled while looking at the sunset.

"I agree, but not as beautiful as you." Mark said as the younger chuckled at his flirtiness.

"I'm so happy Markie that you didn't leave me despite what happened for almost all these years."

"Well, we started as bestfriends for almost 7 years then we fell for each other, then we become boyfriends. Our bond is unbreakable. Nothing can tear us apart." Mark said as the younger smiled in agreement and leaned his head against the older's shoulder.

"Guys, dinner's ready. Let's eat!" Chenle shouted as the two looked back at him.

"Two more minutes Chenle! We're almost done with our talk!" Mark shouted back as Chenle nodded and went back inside.

As the two fell into comfortable silence but not for long as the younger asked an unexpected question.

"Umm Markie, can we make love?"

Mark choked at the question. "Right now?"

"Tonight, I don't care if our friends heard us. I miss having sex with you." Donghyuck said as Mark smiled.

"Okay, let's eat dinner and chill until late at night then we can make love." Mark chuckled.

Then the two went back inside and ate dinner with the rest of the dreamies, ready for what was about to happen at late night.