44

Mark's birthday is four days away Donghyuck decided to go to the mall to buy a gift for his boyfriend. He tagged Jaemin along since he also wanted to buy something for his boyfriends.

Mark wanted his birthday celebration to be simple and with as few people as possible, which happens every year as Mark doesn't want too many people on his bday.

"It's been a while since we last bonded together Donghyuck." Jaemin said as he put his arms on the older's shoulder.

"Well, you're my closest friend after Mark. So it's natural that I want to have some alone time with you." Donghyuck smiled as Jaemin giggled.

"Aww, that's sweet. I'm glad I got to bond with you. I even come up with an excuse to Renjun and Jeno without making them suspicious." Jaemin chuckled as he hug Donghyuck.

"Thanks, Mark told me he's gonna be busy with his student government duties even this weekend due to a school festival that will happen after finals. So this gives me a chance to surprise him with a bday gift!" Donghyuck exclaimed as Jaemin giggled at his enthusiasm.

Both guys were currently at the department store, hoping to find a gift good gift for their boyfriends.

"Jaemin, I'm going to the restroom. Hold this for me in a moment " Donghyuck declared as he give the wrapped gift to Jaemin and continued to skim. "I'll stay here Donghyuck."

Donghyuck nodded and went to the nearest restroom.

The nearest restroom was at the corner of the store. As Donghyuck entered the restroom, he was confused as to why there were no people in there.

"Why there's no one here? That's strange." Donghyuck said as he entered the cubicle.

After peeing, he washed his hand and he was just about to leave the men's restroom when someone cover his nose with a handkerchief, making Donghyuck fall into a deep sleep.

-----------

Donghyuck woke up he observed his surroundings. He was tied to a chair in a dark place that seems to be a warehouse.

"Who's there? Why did you kidnap me? Show yourself!" Donghyuck shouted as he saw a hooded person walking slowly towards him while he struggles to untie himself from the chair.

"Hello Donghyuck, miss me?"

Donghyuck's face paled as he heard that voice that haunted them for months. He was terrified as looked up at the face of the person who disrupted their lives.

"Koeun!?"