49 (M)

Warning: nsfw

-----------

The couple did everything not to bore themselves until midnight.

Donghyuck checked every part of the beach house to check if any of his friends are awake. He found no one, meaning they were all in their room.

"They're all in their room," Donghyuck whispered loudly as he went back to their room.

"Come here," Mark said as he and Donghyuck began to kiss each other, slipping his tongue into the younger's mouth as they battle for dominance.

"Strip for me, baby.". Mark commanded once they were done kissing. Donghyuck slowly removed his shirt, then his shorts, and lastly his underwear, until he was naked. His dick is erect with precum oozing which made the older lick his lips.

"Can I touch it?" Mark asked as Donghyuck nodded.

"Uggghh" Donghyuck moaned as the older began to stroke it slowly, teasing the younger.

"M-mark, stroke it faster! Donghyuck moaned as Mark began to stroke him faster. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Not yet Hyuckie, you gotta strip me too." Mark as he suddenly let good the Donghyuck's dick which made the latter groan but obeyed him anyways.

Donghyuck removed his shirt first, exposing his abs which Donghyuck liked very much. He's very mesmerized by how hot it is especially when he touched it.

Next, he used his mouth to open the zipper as well as the underwear, revealing the older's dick.

"I've never gotten used to how huge your dick is." Donghyuck said seductively as Mark chuckled. "My dick is all yours Hyuckie."

"Ohhh...ahhh" Mark moaned as the younger began sucking his dick very slowly.

"Faster, Donghyuck!" Mark commanded as the younger bobbed his head faster. "I'm gonna cum!" Donghyuck sucked even faster until the older cummed, spurting white liquid onto the younger's face and mouth.

"Hmmm, tastes salty." Donghyuck said as he licked his lips and swallowed the older's cum."

"You're a beast Hyuckie. Anyways, are you ready?" Mark asked as Donghyuck nodded.

Mark took the lube from the nightstand as he covered his dick with lube. He was about to wear a condom but Donghyuck stopped him.

"Don't I want to you make love to me raw." Donghyuck pleaded as Mark asked him with concern. "Are you sure Hyuckie?"

"Yes, Markie. I am very sure." Donghyuck said as Mark kissed him on the forehead.

"Here I go Hyuckie." Mark warned as he pressed the tip onto the younger's butthole.

"Ugghh...ahhhh, more Markie. Push your entire dick in my butt! Donghyuck demanded as he was not ready at the older's sudden action.

"Ahhhhhh~" Donghyuck moaned loudly as he felt his butt contract and clench at the older's cock.

"I'm gonna move now Hyuckie." Mark said as Donghyuck nodded in approval.

Mark fuck Donghyuck with gentle and slow but he increased the speed over time.

"Mark faster, please! I need more!"

"Your wish is my command Hyuckie," Mark said as he pound the younger faster and rougher.

"I'm gonna cum, Markie!"

"Me too Hyuckie!"

Mark pounded Donghyuck to the fastest in his ability until both guys cummed. Donghyuck fell into Mark's chest as both guys were panting.

"I love you, Markie."

"I love you too Hyuckie."

Both guys kissed each other on the lips and cuddled in their sleep.

From that day on, this was their happiest moment of their life.

-----------

I tried my best :/

My Dear Bestfriend | Markhyuckजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें