To the Edge and Back*

*NSFW Warning*

"Yes."

With that one word, Remy felt his control slip as his wolf surged forward, once again kissing her with such ferocity, he worried he'd leave bruises. He got a resounding "Shut up" growl from his wolf at that thought, the bastard believing that they would never hurt their mate - intentionally or unintentionally.

He still thought perhaps this was too much too soon. That Nadia was reacting because of the bond more than anything. Now that it was apparent whatever had bound her supernatural side was coming undone, she would be feeling it more strongly. Or at least he was guessing she was - there was no precedent for this, after all.

But with her body up against his and her nails now digging into his back through his t-shirt, it was hard to keep a hold of his worries.

Or well, to think of anything other than sinking deep into her warmth.

Remy pushed his hips into hers, becoming almost unbearably hard. All he wanted was to feel her skin against his, but someone had to be rational right now.

"We should stop this. Now," he told his wolf.

"Remy," Nadia panted as he kissed down her neck. "Don't stop."

His wolf yipped in glee.

Remy shot back up, putting space in between them. Nadia sat up as well, but rather than sensing that he was trying to put the breaks on, she took the opportunity to yank off her hoodie and toss it aside, now sitting in a sports bra that did nothing to hide her pebbled nipples. The sight drew out a growl as he yanked her onto his lap and began lavishing languid kisses on her collarbone, one hand gripping her waist as the other trailed up her smooth stomach to her breast.

She jerked in his grip when his thumb brushed over her stiffen peak.

"Fuck... to hell with it," he thought.

Nadia wanted this. He wanted it too. The whole town could fucking wait. They could deal with the ramifications afterwards.

"Like the fact she's your fated mate," he heard Chloe sing.

Remy growled again, not appreciating his best friend's voice in his head right now, even imagined as it was.

Thankfully, Nadia either didn't notice or didn't care as she sat back and reached down, pulling his t-shirt off. Her eyes traveled down his chest, her fingertips lightly brushing over each muscle, making them twitch. Remy almost couldn't breath as they moved up, gliding across his pecs, leaving a trail of flames in their wake. When her eyes met his, she gripped his cheeks, pulling him in for another heated kiss, their tongues battling for control.

Remy wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her to him tightly as he easily stood. Nadia's legs immediately wrapped around him, as he walked them to her room, placing her down gently on the unmade bed. Nadia panted as she stared up at him, watching as he smoothly pulled her sweatpants off, then removed his jeans, standing before her in only a pair of boxer briefs.

Her eyes fixed on the very large bulge now trying to break free and his wolf puffed up his chest at the look of hunger in her eyes. Bending down, he grabbed the back of her neck and jerked her to him, taking control of her mouth yet again. He began to play with the hem of her cotton underwear, feeling Nadia squirm against him as he caressed her skin. She whimpered, almost clawing at him in need.

"Shh. Don't worry... I'll take care of you," he whispered against her lips, his hand leaving her underwear.

He pulled back, a heavy feeling hitting him in his chest as he gazed down at her, her violet-purple eyes wide, plush lips parted slightly and swollen. If only she knew just how much he cared about her despite the fact they were practically strangers. Though he had tried to fight it in the beginning, there was no denying the bond.