Prologue.

ABC: Person yelling
(abc): Thinking in thought
"abc": Doing action

No Pov
On the other side of the galaxy in the red sun solar system there's a planet Krypton populated by Kryptonians with their most advance technology and a peaceful environment. But nobody except the house of El's knows that their planets core has become unstable due the fact they been harvesting the core for to long and is doom to destroy the planet and everyone in it. At the Lab chamber there's Jor-El and Lara Lor-Van who was holding her infant son 'Kal-El', both are discussing their plans.

Jor-El:... and it will be done.

Lara Lor-Van: There's got to be another way, maybe we can try to explain the council that...

Jor-El: The council doesn't care. I try to warned them that harvesting the core was a suicide, now it has accelerated the process of implosion but there's a chance we can save our son and the future of the Kryptonian race.

Lara Lor-Van:.... You are right but where do we send him?

Jor-El lead his wife to the computer monitor and show the planet he chose.

Jor-El: On the other side of the galaxy I found this planet that has the same environment and has an intelligent population, they called their planet.... Earth.

Lara Lor-Van: The planet it's populated by a species called humans but it also said that each humans had the ability to bend each of the four elements. Jor-El those creatures will kill him!

Jor-El: They will not harm him because he'll become a God to them.

Lara Lor-Van: What?  What do you mean?

Jor-El type the keyboard to show the Earth's sun.

Jor-El: The yellow sunlight will be the key of his survival.

Lara Lor-Van: Yellow sunlight?

Jor-El: Yes, I study about their planet and their resources but I discover that their yellow sun is brighter and younger than our Kryptonian red sun. Our son's blood cells will drink it's sunlight radiation it will give him the ability that no Kryptonian or those human ever possess but the only thing I know how powerful Kal became if he tests his limits.

Lara Lor-Van was shocked about what she heard.

Lara Lor-Van: Y.. Y.. Your saying that Kal's powers will be limitless.

Jor-El faced his wife with a serious face.

Jor-El: Yes.

Both of them felt the ground shaking and they knew what's going to happen. Both of them look at each other then at their sleeping infant.

Jor-El: It's time.

Lara cried and held her son one last time, then bring Kal to the small ship enough for one person. Lara place her son in the ship and Jor-El places a box and the house of El's crest next to Kal. Lara looks down at the baby in the pod and cry.

Lara Lor-Van: we'll never get to see him walk, never hear him say our names.

Jor-El: But out there, among the stars, he will live.

Lara kissed her son's forehead then hug her husband and both look at their infant son one last time with pain and sad face's.

Jor-El: Goodbye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel with you.

Jor-El push the bottom and the pod launches into space as soon Kal-El's ship far enough the planet Krypton is obliterated. At the same time, the ship goes hyper-speed towards Earth. As soon the ship reach it's destination it stops hyper-speed and slowly moving forward towards Earth. The infant baby has woken up and saw the planet with a smile on his face then he saw the sun shines bright, the infant want to reach his hand towards the sun and he felt an energy corcing through his veins, as soon the sun is out of his sight the baby pays attention back to look at the Earth slowly moving forward. Meanwhile in the Earth Kingdom's territory there's a small village called Yoshi village with workers and earthbenders making materials and food for the village, on top of the hill there's a farm belong to a couple. (F/N) (L/N) and (M/N) (L/N) both of them are Non-Benders but they are helpful in the village, (F/N) is a hard worker and always helping people in needs, (M/N) is a healer in the village who helps the wounded and making medicines for the I'll. In the morning (M/N) went out to find rare plants to make more medicines, she's further away from the village and found a field of flowers.