Water Chapter 13: The Storm.

ABC: Person yelling
(abc): Thinking in thought
"abc": Doing action
"Narrator" Person who tell the story

No Pov
In the beautiful clear sky, Aang is enjoying flying with Appa, who is flapping like a butterfly. On Aang's left side, there's Sokka flying on Aang's glider with a big smile on his face. On Aang's right side, there's Katara riding on an giant Momo, waving at Aang. Finally on top of Aang, there's (Y/N) riding on Tin, who transform into a plane while they're both laughing with joy. The whole team are flying together in the air until Katara spoke.

Katara: We need you, Aang.

Aang: "Look at Katara" I need you, too.

Then he looks ahead of him and widen his eyes in fear. In front of him, was a big black storm with rumbling thunder.

Aang: Be careful, guys! "Look around his surroundings" Guys?

All Aang's friends disappeared, he looks ahead there's Monk Gyatso levitate in the air while he crosses his legs in meditation form. It shocks Aang to see his old mentor in front of him.

Aang: Gyatso?

Gyatso: Why did you disappear?

Aang: I didn't mean to.

Aang reach his hand to touch him but Gyatso's body turn into dust and blown away. Aang look around, there's many black clouds surrounded Aang and Appa now.

Gyatso's voice: We need you, Aang.

Suddenly a thunder erupted, heavy rain started causing Aang to scream and both Aang and Appa fell under water. Aang slowly floating down while listening all different voices ringing in his head.

Voices: We need you, Aang. We need you. We need you, Aang. We need you.

There was only darkness then suddenly a lightning flashes shows a figure who wears the crown of the Fire Lord. That caused Aang to wake up from his sleep with a big gasp, he also startled Momo that jump on Katara, (Y/N) and finally Sokka wake up. Sokka pull out his boomerang and his knife with his tired face.

Sokka: Huh! What's going on? Did we get captured again.

Before Aang could say something, the cube transform into Tin and look at Aang in concern.

Tin: Another nightmare?

Aang: Yeah, just a bad dream. "Turn over and lie down on his right" Go back to sleep.

Sokka: "Lie back down" You don't have to tell me twice.

Katara: "Look at Aang with concern" Are you all right, Aang?

Aang: I'm okay.

(Y/N): You been having a lot of nightmares lately. You wanna talk about it?

Aang: I think I just need some rest.

Sokka: "Got up and facing the others" You guys want to hear about my dreams?

Katara, (Y/N) and Tin look at Sokka in silence, until Sokka speak again.

Sokka: That's okay. I didn't want to talk about it anyway. "Lie back down"

Then everyone went back to sleep.

(Y/N) Pov
In the morning, we got everything pack while Appa grumbling as a morning yarn. Aang was sit on Appa and look at a clear sky.

Aang: Look at those clear sky, buddy. Should be some smooth flying.

I climb on Appa and sat down, while Tin got our sleeping bags settled.

Katara: "Checking an empty sack" Well, we'd better smoothly fly ourselves to a market, "walking on Appa's tail" because we're out of food.