Earth Chapter 1: The Avatar State.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

Aang Pov
Where am I? I'm back home in the Southern Air Temple but how did I get back here? I went inside the hut, that's where I found Gyatso's skeleton but instead I saw... Me? A version of myself in the Avatar State, looking right at me. My double self creating a hurricane around himself then blow me away out of the hut, as soon as I get up, I'm in Roku's Temple. The sanctuary door has been opened, revealing again me with glowing eyes, the other me fire breath then slice a strike at me, cutting the floor, as I fell in. When I land, I'm on the war ship and saw face to face the giant Koi Fish Kaiju move towards me, he raise his arm then deliver a deadly strike at me. I gasp for air as I woke up, I look around seeing all my friends are sleeping in peace in their hammock while Krypto and Kiri sleep on the floor. It was all just a dream, but it felt real at the exact same place when I entered my Avatar State. I decided to go outside for a fresh air to clear my mind. Katara somehow noticed me left and joined me watching the sea.

Katara: Aang? Do you wanna talk about it?

Aang: Naah... Just a nightmare, I was in the Avatar State. But I was outside my body watching myself. It was scary. I was scary.

She hold my shoulder to comfort me to feel better. The next morning, we're all say goodbye to Master Pakku and the other waterbenders, Pakku pick up an amulet.

Pakku: Katara, I want you to have this

Pakku: Katara, I want you to have this. This amulet contains water from the Spirit Oasis. "Give it to Katara" The water has unique properties. Don't lose it.

Katara flet gratitude towards Pakku and hug him.

Katara: Thank you, Master Pakku.

She went to get on Appa, along with Krypto, Momo and Kiri. Pakku pick up a box with scrolls inside, he gave them to me.

Pakku: Aang, these scrolls will help you master waterbending. But remember, there are no substitutes for a real master.

I turn to Katara then bow to Pakku, understanding, while I went to join the others. Pakku pull out a long scroll for (Y/N).

Pakku: (Y/N), for what you did for our Tribe... We can't thank you enough, so we give you this.

He gave it to (Y/N), he open it, revealing a poster of the Water Tribe Insignia on it.

Pakku: For you're noble deed, you, Tin and Krypto will be forever remembered in our Tribe for generations. Also you both are right, about my culture is unfair. The Fire Nation nearly took away our family if it wasn't for Kiri, who saved them. "Look at Kiri" He is the most bravest pup in our Tribe.

We turn to Kiri, who is blushing for the compliment and Krypto gave him a brotherly side hug.

Pakku: It is time for all female waterbenders to learn waterbending.

(Y/N) bow then climb aboard, now it's Sokka's turn.

Pakku: Sokka.

I see he look excited to get a gift too, but instead he taps Sokka's arm.