Earth Chapter 8: Bitter Work.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

Aang Pov
A few days later, we stumble in a rocky canyon field to sleep through the night. It's a perfect place for my first earthbending lesson, that I'm so excited to learn. It is now dawn and I'm the first person to wake up early, I couldn't help but jump in the air with joy.

Aang: Today's a day! "Stand in front of Sokka" Can you believe it? After all that time searching for a teacher, I'm finally starting earthbending. And this place, I-It's perfect, don't you think? "He hasn't answer, I look down at him" Sokka?

He's groaning, turn to face me with his annoying expression. This makes me realise something.

Aang: Oh, you're still sleeping, huh?

He didn't say anything but to groan then pull his sheet over him and go back to sleep.

Aang: "Whisper" Sorry.

Krypto: "Stretch his back and yawn" I swear, Aang. You're becoming like our own alarm clock, if you keep waking us up so early.

Tin: "Transform from a cube into Tin" Today's the day for Aang's first earthbending lesson. "Turn to me" Are you ready for this?

Aang: Totally.

There was a load rumbling, seeing Toph's tent exploded and she looks pump up.

Toph: Good morning, earthbending student!

Aang: Good morning, Seefu Toph. "Bow to her"

Katara: Hey, you never call me Seefu Katara.

Aang: "Scratching behind my head" Well, if you think I should...

Sokka started mumbling because we're making too much noise.

Toph: "Smiles" Sorry, Snoozles. We'll do our earthbending as quietly as we can.

I watch her stomp her right foot that catapult Sokka into the air, screaming. He was about to crash but (Y/N) has woken up while stretch both arms out as he yawn then he caught Sokka with one hand.

(Y/N): "Holding Sokka" Huh? Oh! Morning, Sokka. You sleep well?

He put Sokka down, he looks really angry. Hopping around in his sleeping bag, muttering angry to me and Toph and hop away from us.

(Y/N): "Confused" What was that about?

Krypto: He's having a bad mood because he was disturbed in his sleep from both Aang and Toph.

(Y/N): Oh.

Tin: "Setting up some fire" I'll go make some breakfast.

Momo: Yay! Breakfast!

Kiri: "Curiously turn to Toph" So what moves are you gonna teach Aang first?

Aang: "Excited" Yeah! Which is it? Rock-alanche? The trembler? "Spin around" Oh, maybe I can learn to make a whirlpool out of land.