Water Chapter 1: The Last Son of Krypton.

No Pov
12 years later (L/N) family had the greatest time of their lifes, it was difficult to raise such a strong boy at first but (Y/N) was well behave and always listen to his parents for guidence. (Y/N) is very helpful in the farm and the village, he did hide his superhuman strength from everyone. That morning (Y/N) put the last bag of crops in the crate.

(Y/N) Pov
And that's the last of it, now we had enough food for the village for next winter. While I admire my work someone called me.

(F/N): Alright kiddo, "petting Ostrich Horse" put the crate in the wagon so we can get Betsie to deliver the crops.

(Y/N): Ok, dad.

I lifted the crate with one hand over my head and toss it on the wagon but it catapult Betsie 50 feet in the air.

(Y/N): "Covered my mouth with both hands" Whoooops! Sorry Betsie!

(F/N): "Walking towards me with a serious face" Now (Y/N), once we are in a village. Please not to...

(Y/N): I know, I know. "I open my arms out and catch Betsie" Not to use your strength in public. "Putting Betsie down gently"

(F/N): "Smiled and rubbed my head" That's my boy.

In over an hour we delivered all the crops to each households and after that we deserve a 30 minutes of good rest to catch our breath, well my dad's breath at least but for me I feel like I can run around the village with no sweat at all. One time I looked at a kid around 7 or 8, he had hard times to lift his bag because it was so heavy for him but his dad lifted easily, they smile to eachother and walk away. It make's me wonder, why am I so different from them? Why am I so strong? Especially in the morning when I work in the field I get stronger and stronger everyday. That one time my mom give me a glass of water and I shattared it in my hand, mom find a solution to help me to control my strength. Practice to hold an egg without cracking it, it's not easy for me and it tooks me weeks to exercise but I finally manage to hold the egg without breaking it. While I was in my thoughts I felt someone touch my shoulder, I turn my head left to face dad.

(F/N): Why don't you go and play in the field with the other kids.

(Y/N): "Surprised" Are you sure dad, you told me not to...

(F/N): I know, I know but you did an excellent job on the farm and you deserved an award. "Smiling" Go have fun you earn it.

I got excited that I can go and play with others like any normal kid do, I stand up and run to the field not before I face my dad.

(Y/N): Thanks dad! "Running towards the field"

(F/N): "Chuckled" No problem kiddo!

I ran to the field and saw the group playing Earthbending Ball, I was so excited that I could make new friends. I walked towards them and the others stopped what they were doing and turned to me.

Child 1: Who is that?

Child 2: I think it's the (L/N)'s kid.

(Y/N): Um, hello can I play with you.?

Child 3: Do you earthbend?

(Y/N): Well no, I'm not an earthbender.

Child 3: Then you can't play with us, why don't you work on the farm like a weirdo you are!

Child 4: Yeah, weirdo!

They all laugh at me and bend small earth pepples at me, I held my arms out to defend myself it doesn't really hurt but it's really annoying.

(Y/N): Hey! Cut it out guy's!

Child 3: Make us freak, try to stop us using your special element. Oh, wait you can't and you know why, because your are not special you are just a nonbender loser, who lives alone on the hill with your pathetic parents. "They all laugh"