Water Chapter 11: Jet.

ABC: Person yelling
(abc): Thinking in thought
"abc": Doing action

(Y/N) Pov
Few days later, we stumble in a great big forest with the most tallest trees. We stop by to make camp for the night, I look around my friends and notice someone is missing, even Aang notice too.

Aang: Where's Momo?

Then we hear Momo's screeching in the forest.

(Y/N): That's Momo.

Aang: Come on!

We ran where Momo screech coming from. Tin scan the area and look up.

Tin: "Point up" Found him.

We look where Tin points, notice Momo and other animals locked up in the cage, hanging on the tree branch.

Tin: It appears that Momo was caught in the trap.

Aang: "Jump each branch" Hang on, Momo!

I watch Aang reach the top and moving Momo's cage down, Sokka and Katara grab it and put him down gently. I step forward and ripe the cage apart to set Momo free. Momo jump on me, giving me a hug and eating some berries.

Sokka: Uhh! "Groan and facepalm"

Aang jumps down but we look up again, seeing two monkeys grunting for help.

Aang: All right, you too. "Jump in the air"

Sokka: This is going to take forever. "Bring out and throw his boomerang"

His boomerang cut two ropes, causing them to fall.

(Y/N): Whoa! "Quickly catch both of them" Phew. "Look at Sokka" They could get hurt you know.

Sokka: Well they didn't.

I put them down and ripe the cages open. Two monkeys jump out and run in the forest, while Sokka examined the cages.

Sokka: These are Fire Nation traps. You can tell from the metalwork. "Look at us" We'd better pack up camp and get moving.

Tin: Agreed.

We went back to our camp and pack up our things, we we're about to get Appa until Sokka spoke.

Sokka: Uh-uh! No flying this time. "Taking the sleeping bag away from Aang"

Aang: What? Why wouldn't we fly?

Sokka: Think about it. Somehow Prince Zuko and the Fire Nation keep finding us. It's because they spot Appa, he's just too noticeable.

Katara: What? Appa's not too noticeable.

Sokka: He's a gigantic fluffy monster with an arrow on his head! It's kind of hard to miss him.

Appa: 'Growls'

(Y/N): Monster? Ok, that's a strong word and I don't like it.

Aang: Sokka's just jealous because he doesn't have an arrow.

Tin: You know, I'm with Sokka on this one. Without stealth or camouflage, they can easily spotted Appa while flying in the air.

Sokka: Exactly! See, Tin gets it. Look I know you all want to fly, but my instincts tell me we should play it safe this time and walk.

Katara: Who made you the boss?

Sokka: I'm not the boss, I'm the leader.

Katara: "Chuckles" You're the leader? But your voice still cracks.

Sokka: "Girly voice" I'm the oldest, and I'm a warrior! "Manly voice" So I'm the leader.

(Y/N): The only reason that you're the leader. Is because you are the only one in this group, who doesn't have any bending or powers.