Water Chapter 5: The Warriors of Kyoshi.

ABC: Person yelling
(abc): Thinking in thought
"abc": Doing action

Zuko Pov
I've been meditating for a while, breathing normally letting the four candles flame moving up and down. It helps me control my firebending and clearing my mind, then I heard my door open and I know who it is.

Zuko: The only reason you should be interrupting me is, if you have news about the Avatar and the Kryptonian.

Iroh: Well, there is news, Prince Zuko, but you might not like it. Don't get too upset.

Zuko: Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. Now, whatever you have to say, I'm sure I can take it.

Iroh: Ok, then. We have no idea where they are.

I got snap, letting the fire candles burn brighter after I hear that.

Zuko: What? "Standing up facing my uncle"

Iroh: "Flip his fan" You really should open a window in here.

Zuko: "Taking the map from Iroh" Give me the map! "Looking the places"

Iroh: There have been multiple sightings of the Avatar and the Kryptonian, but they are impossible to track down.

Zuko: How am I going to find them, uncle? They are clearly a master of evasive maneuvering.

(Y/N) Pov
I see that Sokka was looking at the map to see where we are.

Sokka: "Look at Aang" You have no idea where you're going do you?

Aang: Well, I know it's near water.

We look around and we're in the middle of the ocean, no land or islands in sight.

Sokka: I guess we're getting close, then.

I lied down, enjoy watching the sky the clouds and the sun. It helps me relax when I get stress or tired.

Aang: Momo, marbles, please.

I look where Aang is and watch Momo went inside he's clothes then came out with the marbles he requested.

Aang: Hey, Katara, check out this airbending trick.

He demonstrated spinning the marbles around in the air, it looks cool but Katara wasn't paying attention. She's busy sewing Sokka's pants.

Katara: That's great, Aang.

Aang: "He stop the marbles" You didn't even look.

Katara: "She look" That's great.

Aang: But I'm not doing it now.

Sokka: Stop bugging her, airhead. You need to give girls space when they do their sewing.

Katara: What does me being a girl have to do with sewing.

Sokka: Simple. Girls are better at fixing pants than guys and guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that. It's just the natural order of things.

Katara: "Angry" All done with your pants and look what a great job I did. "Showing a hole in his pants then toss it to Sokka's face"

Sokka: Wait! I was just kidding! I can't wear these! "Looking at a hole" Katara, please!

(Y/N): Ha ha ha, you know. You should learn how to keep your big mouth shut.

Tin "Nodded his head" Indeed.

Aang: Relax, Sokka. Where we're going, you won't need any pants.

(Y/N): And why is that?

Aang: I'll show you.