Water Chapter 12: The Great Divide.

ABC: Person yelling
(abc): Thinking in thought
"abc": Doing action

No Pov
In the rocky field, Sokka is grunting and struggling inside the tent. Once he got the tent straight up, he come out and see Katara came with few firewood sticks. She notice something is missing for their tent.

Katara: Um, aren't you forgetting the tarp?

Sokka: Right. Got it. "Picking up the tarp and toss it inside the tent"

Katara: Sokka, you're supposed to put the tarp on top of the tent. You know, so we don't get rained on?

Sokka: Ordinarily, you'd be right, but seeing how it's the dry season, you're not. "Tie the knot on the tent" Besides, that tarp makes a pretty warm blanket.

Katara: But if it does rain?

Sokka: What if it doesn't? "Look at her, then back to work" Then I would have put the tarp up for nothing.

Katara: "Frustrated and stomp her foot" Uh! You're infuriating.

Sokka: "Look back at her" Katara, why don't you worry about gathering the firewood? Because that kindling's looking pretty sorry.

Katara: "Anger" If you don't like my firewood... "Throw the sticks at Sokka" Uh!

Sokka: "Defending himself then standing up in anger" Fine by me! If you're not gonna do your job... "Pulling the rope" Uh!

Causing their tent to collapse and both Katara and Sokka stare each other in anger. Until (Y/N), Aang and Tin came, carrying food for dinner.

Aang: Okay, we got the grub if you guys got the...

The three boys look confused, while Katara and Sokka turn around with arms crossed without looking at each other.

Aang: Hey, where's the campfire?

(Y/N): And what happened to the tent?

Tin: My sensors indicate that you two are experience anger to each other.

Sokka: You got that right! Why don't you ask Miss know-it-all, Queen of the twigs?

Katara: "Turn around" Oh, yeah? Well, you're Mr. Lazy-bum, King of the... "Pick a stick and throw at Sokka's head from behind" Tents!

Sokka rubs his head and glared at his sister, until (Y/N) interfered.

(Y/N): Hey, hey! Guy's, listen. Arguing each other won't solve anything.

Aang: Yeah, action will. Why don't you just switch jobs?

The two angry sibling look each other then agree Aang's idea.

Katara: Sounds good.

Sokka: Whatever.

Aang: You see that? Settling feuds and making peace... All in a day's work for the Avatar and Superboy.

(Y/N): Yeah, we did good job.

Tin: But can you two, solve their problems? "Point to their left side"

(Y/N) and Aang turn and watch Momo trying to pull the melon from Appa's grip using one finger. Momo gave up and walk away, allowing Appa to let go and eat it with his tongue. But Momo quickly snatches the melon out of Appa's tongue and run away, so (Y/N) tooks the melon out of Momo's grip.

(Y/N): Ah, ah, ah! "Shake his finger" Sharing is caring.

(Y/N) toss the melon up in the air, allowing Aang to bend the air to slice the melon into two. Appa gets the bigger half size melon and eat it and Momo gets smaller half which got Momo look at (Y/N) and Aang as in 'that's not fair' look.