Water Chapter 2: The Boy in the Iceberg.

ABC: Person yelling
(abc): Thinking in thought
"abc": Doing action

(Y/N) Pov
We've been traveling to the South Pole for two days, first day walking on land and second day traveling through the ocean with a small boat. Normally it took a week or two to travel all the way to the South Pole, luckily Tin uses his 'Thruster Jets' to push the boat faster, now with this speed we can get there in no time. In the morning we finally arrive to the South Pole, we pass many of the different iceberg looking for the energy we been seeking but no luck. I stear the boat while Tin scan the area.

(Y/N): Any luck buddy?

Tin: "Turn his head 180 degrees to face me" I'm sorry but no, still no sign of it.

(Y/N): It has to be here somewhere?

While we try to think of a new plan, until...

???: Hey! "Splash"

???: Aah! Why is it that every time you play with magic water, I get soaked?

???: "Sigh" It's not magic. It's waterbending. And it's...

???: Yeah, yeah. An ancient art unique to our culture, blah, blah, blah... Look, I'm just saying that if I had weird powers, I'd keep my weirdness to myself.

Who ever said that, reminded me that I have been keeping my powers as a secret, so the people won't think of me as a monster. I've been clenching my fist, until a teenage girl spoke.

???: You're calling me 'weird'? I'm not the one who makes muscles at myself every time I see my reflection in the water.

That last part makes me laugh loud then I cover my mouth quickly, unfortunately they heard me.

???: Did you hear that!?

???: I think so.

???: Who ever you are!? Show yourself!

Tin and I look at each other, we had no choice but to reveal ourself. Once we pass around the ice wall, we face two Water Tribe teenagers, one a boy with a ponytail who was holding a spear and the other one is a girl.

They both looked at me with curiosity and were surprised that they never seen me before

(Y/N): "Holding both my arms up" It's ok, we're friends and we come in peace.

They both look at each other then back at me with confused faces.

Boy teenager: We? What do you mean 'we'?

Tin jump up to reveal himself.

Tin: Greetings. "Waving his hand"

Boy teenager: Aaaaah! It talks! "Pointing his spear at Tin"

Girl teenager: Wow! Who are you?... Or what are you?

Tin: I am TN3670...

(Y/N): His name is Tin. "Looking at Tin" Just introduce yourself as 'Tin' for now on. "Looking back at the two teens" His my robot companion.