Water Chapter 21: The Siege of the North Part 2.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

No Pov
The Fire Nation marched into the city, continuing launching their fireballs. At the Oasis, were the others are comforting Katara, who lost their friends.

Katara: I can't believe I lost them.

Sokka: You did everything you could. And now we need to do everything we can to get them back.

Tin: He's right, Katara. Zuko can't have gotten far. We'll find them.

Sokka: They're both gonna be fine.

Katara: "Stand up" Ok.

Katara climb aboard on Appa with Tin, Sokka and Yue, except Momo and Kiri.

Momo: Hey guys, is it ok that I could stay here, incase they come back.

Katara: Of course.

Kiri: I better go find Krypto, to check on him.

They all split up, Kiri went to find Krypto, Momo stay and wait in the Oasis and Appa carry his friends and took off flying to search for their missing comrades.

Zuko keeps carrying both (Y/N) and Aang through the blizzard storm. Speaking of (Y/N) and Aang, they had made it to the other side, once they opened their eyes, they see a new surroundings. Tallest trees, mysterious swap water, different environment and spirits fly around.

(Y/N): "Admired" It worked, we've crossover

Aang: "Look around" Now, how do we find the moon and the ocean spirits?

(Y/N): "Shrugged his shoulders" Beats me, this is my first time here. I had no idea we're we are.

Then they heard someone chanting 'Om' in meditation. They went closer, it is not a man but a Spirit Monkey with a robe.

Aang: Hello? I'm sorry to disturb you

Aang: Hello? I'm sorry to disturb you. We just really need to find the moon and the ocean spirits.

Spirit Monkey: Go away.

After a few moments, he open one eye to see both (Y/N) and Aang standing.

Spirit Monkey: You two still here?