Earth Chapter 4: The Swamp.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

Zuko Pov
We've been travelling for weeks now, to next town then another, we stop here to rest.

The problem is that we're out of money and can't buy anything to eat

The problem is that we're out of money and can't buy anything to eat. Uncle raise his hat to some peasants for money as they walk pass by.

Iroh: Spare coins for weary travellers?

He drop one coin, he smiles in delight but I'm feeling embarrassed, living like this.

Zuko: This is humiliating. We're royalty. These people should be giving us whatever we want.

Iroh: They will... If you ask nicely.

A woman walk by, just as he raise his hat to her.

Iroh: "Look sad" Spare change for a hungry old man?

Woman: Aww, here you go. "Putting the coin in the hat"

Iroh: "Smile" The coin is appreciated, but not as much as your smile.

I facepalm myself, as the woman giggles and walk away then a man with a sword behind his back, stopped and turn to us.

Man: How about some entertainment in exchange for... "Holding the coin" A gold piece.

Zuko: We're not performers.

Iroh: Not professional, anyway.

He stood up and starts singing some dumb song.

Iroh: "Singing" It's a long, long way to Ba Sing Se, but the girls in the city, they look sooo prett-ay!

Man: Come on! We're talking a gold piece here! "Pull out his sword" let's see some action.

He split his sword into two, that got my attention about those blades.

Man: Dance!

He swing his blades under Uncle's legs, forcing him to dance like an idiot, as he keeps singing.

Iroh: "Avoiding the blades, singing" And they kiss so sweet that you've really got to meet the girls from Ba Sing Se!

He starts laughing at him, I couldn't help but feel angry, then I'm clenching my pants.