Water Chapter 18: The Northern Air Temple.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

Aang Pov
We're almost close to Northern Air Temple, then after that the Water Tribe. It is night time, so we rest and gathered around a campfire with other group of people. We all listen to a man, who is telling a story about 'Airwalkers' that caught my interest.

Storyteller: So, travellers, the next time you think you hear a strange large bird talking, take a closer look

Storyteller: So, travellers, the next time you think you hear a strange large bird talking, take a closer look. It might not be a giant parrot, but a flying man, a member of a secret group of airwalkers who laugh at gravity and laugh at those bound to the Earth by it.

I smile to hear that story, but Momo just yawn like he's not interested.

Momo: "Sarcastic" Wow, that gives me goosebumps.

Aang: "Turn to others" Aren't airbender stories the best?

(Y/N): I have to ask, how does it feel when you fly?

Aang: Well, at my first time in my flying lesson. I just took of to the air and be free.

(Y/N): Wow, that would be awesome.

Katara: Was it realistic? It's that how it was back then?

Aang: I laugh at gravity all the time. Ha ha! Gravity.

Krypto: I bet you could have fun in outer space, because there's no gravity up there.

Aang: Wait, really?

Tin: Absolutely. There no gravity in space but each planets weigh different amount, and therefore the force of gravity is different from planet to planet. For example, if you weigh 100 pounds on Earth, you would weigh only 38 pounds on Mercury. That because Mercury weighs less then Earth, and therefore it's gravity would pull less on your body.

We're all deep to Tin's explanation about gravity and space.

Aang: Wow, good to know.

Then the Storyteller hold his hat with coins, near Sokka.

Storyteller: "Shaking the coins" Jingle, jingle.

Sokka check his pockets for money, but in his palms is nothing but dust and a bug.

Sokka: Sorry.

Storyteller: "Walk away" Aw. Cheapskates.

I stood up with Momo on my shoulder, walk to him, who is giving the coins to the elder which must be his grandpa.

Aang: Hey, thanks for the story.

Without facing me, he hang his hat near me.

Storyteller: Tell it to the cap, boy.

One coin fell out of his hat. I check my pockets to find some money but I got nothing. I notice Momo jump down, pick up the coin and put it back in his hat. The Storyteller starts petting Momo but he didn't realise that he was just give it back.