Water Chapter 20: The Siege of the North Part 1.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

No Pov
At the Northern Water Tribe, the team has been doing activities in their culture for a few days. (Y/N) and Krypto has been practicing and dueling each other to improve their powers. Tin buy some armour plates from the blacksmith for a project his making. Sokka again try to hang out with Princess Yue as friends, not a date. Appa is well rested and ready to fly again as soon as they leave. Finally for Aang and Katara, they've been mastering their waterbending, well mostly Katara has mastered them already. At the training ground, there's Katara against a waterbender, who look scared. He summon the water out of the ground then freeze into ice ball and throw towards Katara, but she caught it while spinning around then make a wave that sends him up and frozen.

Pakku: "Walk pass Katara" Nice try, Pupil Sangok

Pakku: "Walk pass Katara" Nice try, Pupil Sangok. A couple of more years, and you might be ready to fight a sea sponge.

Pakku put his right palm down to melt the ice and got that guy out and fall to the ground. At that moment, they heard clapping from the entrance, there's (Y/N) and Krypto. Came to check on their friends training.

(Y/N): Wow, Katara. You're really getting good at this.

Krypto: I'll say. You give this guy what's coming.

Katara: Aw, thanks guys.

(Y/N): But you might take easy though, or other wise you'll keep breaking more toys and Master Pakku won't afford you a new one. "Point his thumb at the other students"

More than 7 waterbender students are all groan in pain when they fought against Katara in a duel.

Pakku: "Chuckles" He's right. "Facing his students" Would anyone care for a rematch with Katara?

They all shook their head no, at the same time.

Krypto: "Smirk" And they say men are superior than women, but I guess it's the other way around.

(Y/N) and Katara chuckle to Krypto's joke. Pakku move in front of Katara with a proud smile.

Pakku: Katara, you've advanced more quickly than any student I've ever trained. You have proven that with fierce determination, passion and hard work, you can accomplish anything. "Turn his head right side" Raw talent alone is not enough.

They turn where Pakku saw, there's Aang goofing around, bending air scooter for Momo to ride it.

Momo: Weeeeeee!

Pakku: Pupil Aang!

That startled him and the air scooter disappeared that cost Momo to fall on Aang's head.

Momo: "Disappointed" Awww!

Aang: Yes, Master Pakku?

Pakku: Care to step into the sparring circle? I figure since you've found time to play with house pets, you must have already mastered waterbending.