Earth Chapter 2: The Cave of Two Lovers.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

(Y/N) Pov
For the past few days, we've been relaxing on the river, us people wears our swimwear to have a nice swim. For a while I had fun playing with Krypto and Kiri to splash water to each other, Appa dive under water then float on his back, Sokka along with Momo lie on the giant leaf that also floats and finally Tin monitor Katara training Aang a new waterbending trick.

Sokka: You guys are going to be done, right? We've got a lot of ground to cover if we want to make it to Omashu today.

Katara: "Turns to her brother" What, like you ready to go right now, naked guy?

Sokka: "Rest on the leaf, lazily" I can be ready in two minutes. Seriously, whenever.

I gave Sokka a smile, using my heat vision to set a spark on Sokka's leaf a small fire. Momo smells it from the air.

Momo: "Sniff" Hmm, what's cooking?

Sokka: "Sniff" Smells like...

He move his head up, seeing the fire near his pants that freak him out.

Sokka: Me! "Jumps then fell in the water"

Both of them rise from the water and look annoyed, we all laugh at Sokka's reaction.

Sokka: Really, dude?!

(Y/N): Come on, Sokka. Light it up, we're just messing around.

Kiri: You have to admit, it was so funny. I wish you could see your face.

Tin: If you like, I can show you.

Tin projects a video of Sokka's reaction of that fire, man that face is so priceless. Even Momo chuckles to that video.

Momo: It is kinda funny.

Krypto: Alright, that's enough messing around. Let Aang learn this new trick that his been practicing.

We turn to watch Aang stood in front of Katara.

Aang: So, you were showing me the octopus form.

Katara: Right. Let me see your stance.

Aang stood his legs wide, including his arms. Katara checks his stance and walk behind him.

Katara: Your arms are too far apart. "Move Aang's hand together in the centre" See, if you move them closer together, you protect your centre. You got it.

Aang: "Blush" Oh. Yeah. Thanks.

I smile to Aang that he almost felt embarrassed everytime she's close to him and touching his arms. She return her stands facing Aang.

Katara: Okay, let's see what you got.

Aang move the water under him, then form 8 liquid tentacles. Katara shoots ice spear toward Aang, he catches it with his tentacle then he wave around for the tentacles to smash incoming ice spears. Aang move one tentacle under her leg and grabs her hold, Katara look impressed, in fact we all do.

Kiri: "Fan mode" Wow! Aang! That was awesome!

Krypto: Not bad.

(Y/N): "Nodded" I'll say.

Tin: Excellent work, Aang.

Appa: I knew you can do it.

Katara: You make a fine octopus, Pupil Aang.

Then Aang starts playing by moving his arms up and down, pretending like his an actual octopus.