Water chapter 6: The Kingdom of Omashu.

ABC: Person yelling
(abc): Thinking in thought
"abc": Doing action

(Y/N) Pov
We are safe from Zuko, we travel over the Earth Kingdom Territory. One day we landed on a hill side, Aang guide us to see the city on the other side.

Aang: The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!

Aang: I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi

We all admired to see the city in front of our eyes.

(Y/N): Omashu! My mom told me about this city when I was little, now I can see it in real life.

Katara: Wow! We don't have cities like this in the South Pole.

Tin: Mmm... The structure is impressive.

Sokka: They have buildings here that don't melt.

Aang: "Excited" Well, let's go, slowpokes. The real fun is inside the city! "Jump in the air and flout down the hill"

Katara: Wait, Aang. It could be dangerous if the people find out you're the Avatar.

Tin: Katara is correct, we don't want to make the same mistake back at Kyoshi Island.

Sokka: You need a disguise.

Aang: So, what am I supposed to do, grow a moustache.

I look at Aang for a second then back at Appa's fur. I think at the moment then an light bulb ring my head then I look at Aang.

(Y/N): I got an idea.

After few minutes, we help Aang for his disguise. He has a moustache and a big wig hair on top of his head with Momo hiding inside.

 He has a moustache and a big wig hair on top of his head with Momo hiding inside

Aang: "Scratching his wig hair" Oh, this is so itchy. "Look at Appa" How do you live in this stuff?

Appa answers him a snorts with a wind.

Sokka: Great! Now you look just like my grandfather.

Katara: Technically, Aang is 112 years old.

Sokka: "Look at me and Tin" What about you guy's? You all need a disguises too.