Earth Chapter 3: Return to Omashu.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

(Y/N) Pov
I can't believe it, the great city of Omashu has been taken over by the Fire Nation. What happened to the citizens and their powerful earthbender Bumi. I see Aang look worried for his old friend at the city.

Aang: I can't believe it. I know the war has spread far, but... Omashu always seemed... untouchable.

Sokka: Up until now, it was.

(Y/N): Now Ba Sing Se is the only great Earth Kingdom stronghold left.

Katara: This is horrible.

Kiri: What do we do now?

Krypto: I'm afraid, we have to move on.

Aang: No. I'm going in to find Bumi.

Sokka: Aang, stop. We don't even know if Bumi's still...

Aang: "Facing Sokka" What? If he's still what?

Sokka: Around.

Katara: I know you had your heart set on Bumi, but there are other people who can teach you earthbending.

(Y/N): Katara, this isn't about finding a teacher. Bumi is Aang's friend and we don't leave friends behind.

Momo: Even if we could save him, but how do we get in?

Tin: Momo is correct. It is fully guarded, not even our disguises won't work last time.

Appa: Then what do we do?

Aang: I know a way.

Aang told us that there's a passageway to get into the city, undetected. Appa fly us under the city, we got off and Appa stays behind and wait for us, while we watch Aang opening a giant pipe.

Sokka: A secret passage? Why didn't we just use this last time?

Just as he opened, big green slime and filth came out and we all get disgusted.

Sokka: Bleah!

Kiri: Euw!

Krypto: "Covered his nose" Aah! My nose is burning!

Aang: Does that answer your question?

Aang got in first, we all look unsure but we have to go, so we get in and holding our noses. There's so much filth sliding down as we climb, Aang use his air shield to move the slime out of the way followed by Katara using her bending power to protect herself and Momo. Finally, Tin use his shield dome to protect me, Krypto and Kiri from the filth but unfortunately for Sokka, I hear him gargling and choking from the slime splash all over him. Once we made it to the top, Aang open the sewer lid and look around to see if it's clear to come out. We got out of the sewer and made inside Omashu.

Krypto: Well, that went well.

Katara: "Dust herself off" That wasn't as bad as I thought.

I noticed we're missing someone, then a man made of slime turns out to be Sokka, came out of the sewer and approach us, we all grossed out. Katara bend the water out of the barrel and splash all over him, Tin shoots out shampoo to clean him by removing the filth and Aang swing his staff to blow and dry him up. Sokka is now cleaned but we noticed that there's something on his face.

Kiri: Huh, Sokka. Try not to freak out but there's something on your...

 Try not to freak out but there's something on your