Chapter one - Bad Girls World

Chapter warnings: Guns, hitting, talking about drugs.

It's late into the afternoon as Fallon stood on a damp pavement on the outskirts of New York, staring up at a twenty story building, with grey clouds engulfing it. Her building. Correction, one of her buildings. Her mind drifted back to the day she signed her name to the paperwork. The very first building that was purchased. To this day, these washed out bricks and blocks hold a soft spot in her heart. The beginning of her Empire. She came from nothing, and now she owned more than she could have imagined. A couple of years ago she moved her main office to more central New York, to be closer to her hotels. This less conspicuous building now was used for the less ethical side of her business. The drug and gun shipments; it's odd what kind of cards life deals you sometimes. Just at twenty four years old, Fallon was fast approaching to become one of the richest and most powerful females in New York's Elite.

''Fallon, if you stare any harder, the whole building will come crumbling down'' Natashas voice distracted her from the chain of thoughts.

Natasha, as always, was extremely well put together. Straight blonde hair perfectly framing her face. Just the right amount of makeup complimented with a nude lip. She was wearing a grey tight suit skirt with a slit on the side, white blouse and a pair of black Jimmy Choo heels. Holding a takeaway cup of coffee in one hand and her purse in the other. Natasha was Fallon's best friend, business partner in legal and not so legal activities.

''Ah, that might do me some good'' Fallon joked as a half smile spread on her face as she proceeded to walk inside the building.

Natasha and Fallon were the complete opposites. In looks, style and some would say personality. Fallon was a couple of inches shorter than Natasha even in her studded Valentino high heels. Height was not Fallon's virtue. Black silk spaghetti strap dress hugged Fallon's thin figure complimented with a leather jacket. Under the jacket her skin was scarred by beautiful ink that has been collected over the years. Arms and back looked like an artist's sketch pad, no patch of skin untouched. Unlike her, Natashas skin was untouched and clean. Natashas personality was soft, caring and polite. However, she was damn good at what she did. This is one of the many reasons Fallon has appointed her as a CEO to her company. She was better at settling down the fires that Fallon caused with her somewhat reckless attitude. Yin to her Yang and all that.

As they entered the building, they were greeted by the staff and informed that their guests are already in the meeting room. Fallon thanked them as Natasha and her entered the lift and pressed the button to the 20th floor.

'' I have a bad feeling about this'' Natasha said as she took a sip of her coffee and sighed. The drug shipments were the ones that she worried about the most, too much money at stake and everyone wanted a dib at what they had created.

''Oh Natasha, I thought you would have learned by now that nothing stops me from getting what I want'' Fallon chirped in a nonchalant voice.

''Thats exactly what I am worried about'' She answered with a laugh.

The elevator dinged open, and Fallon headed straight for the meeting room door with Natasha following suit. Their heels clicking against the hardwood floors that followed through the whole building. She pushed the double frosted glass doors open and slowly scanned the room.

''Gentleman...'' Fallon said with a smile on her face, as three men quickly stood up to greet them. ''You better have some good news for me boys'' She threatened while sitting herself down at the head of the table. Natasha sat down to the right of her. Always the right hand woman to all Fallon's operations.