Chapter Six - Wanderlust

Chapter warnings - Drug use, threat, possessiveness, grinding, sexual dancing

''So he's the big Mafia Boss over here'' Fallon muttered through her cigarette as she sat at her dining table at home. Her bare feet were on top of the table, crossed over. In one hand she was fiddling with a little clear zip lock bag with white powder inside of it.

''It seems so..'' Natasha muttered over her laptop. ''Drugs, guns, cars and boats seem to be his thing'' Natasha shut her laptop and looked at her friend.

Fallon looked much better, it has been couple of weeks since the warehouse incident. Her bruises went from black, to purple to yellow and now they were barely visible. Her lip no longer split. The only trace of trauma was in her head and the slight rope markings on her wrist. Overall she seemed to be herself.

''What are you gonna do about Steve?'' Fallon asked as she placed the folder down, that contained some of the more intricate details of James life. She did wonder if James has done the same to her, he already knew too much in her opinion. They had no contact in the past two weeks, apart from her dialling his phone number when she was drunk. Luckily her phone ran out of batter. Saved from embarrassment by crappy modern technology.

Though, she couldn't deny she did want to hear his raspy voice.

Fallon opened the bag and dug her long black, perfectly manicured pinky nail into it. She picked up some of the powder onto it and brought it up to her nose and snorted it. Wiping her nose afterwards.

''Nothing. Going to get him to tell me everything so I know. I like him too much ya know'' Natasha shrugged. ''What are you going to do about James?'' She asked with an arch of her eyebrow. Not paying any attention to Fallons drug abuse.

''What do you mean? '' Fallon scoffed as she took another drag of her cigarette to top her off. ''There is nothing there, so he is not my concern as long as it doesn't affect my business''

''Im either gonna stab myself in the face or you from how blind and oblivious you are'' Natasha laughed.

''Whatever... We have a club opening night to attend to. Which is far more interesting than talking about my non existent sex life'' Fallon quipped and jumped up from her seat scattering ash everywhere. ''Fuck..'' She muttered as she brushed it off and then grinned at Natasha.

Any moment now the drugs will take their place in her blood stream and she will feel on top of the world.

The girls went to Fallon's bedroom to change into their dresses and do their make up. Fallon lathered herself in her favourite body cream and her favourite Jean Paul Gaultier 'Scandal' perfume. It had a musky yet sweet scent that mixed well with her skin and the cigarettes that she kept smoking.

The driver was already waiting for them outside to take them to the new nightclub called ''Empire'' Fallon had partial share in it as the owner of the club was her friend, Scarlett. She was a forty year old woman who dabbled in night clubs and strip clubs.

Fallon always had back up options with her money and never kept it all in the same place.

It was slightly into the night as Fallon and Natasha were let into the club without queuing, the heat and the sound hit them like a wave and she headed for the VIP booths.

Fallon's pale grey eyes fell on James briefly, before she looked down at the female that is pressed against him. Trying to whisper sweet nothings into his ear.

It seems that their worlds are already intertwined more than they realise.

James looked up from his drink and his eyes locked onto her. Like always the world around them shifted to stillness. As if he's scared to let her out of his sight, it's been two weeks since he's seen her and it felt like a lifetime.