Chapter Nine - Monsters Under The Bed

Chapter Warnings: child abuse, murder, panic, knives, sex, oral sex (f receiving) bondage , inappropriate use of ties and belts, orgasm denial, overstimulation, nipple biting, spanking, choking .

Please comment and like to let me know what you think of this so far :) Enjoy the ride!

Fallon grabbed her fathers gun from the nightstand and turned around. Her little teenage hands were shaking. As her father lurched towards her with many curse words coming out from his alcohol stenched mouth Fallon aimed it at him and without thinking about it pulled the trigger. A loud bang echoed in her eardrums and made them sting. She screamed. It almost didn't sound like her. She didn't feel like it was her screaming, but her throat stung. It took her a moment to calm down and when she opened her eyes, her father was laying on the floor in a puddle of his own blood.

Fallon stared at his lifeless body. Her hands still cradling the gun, it felt so alien in her hands back then. As she stared back at his empty eyes she started to laugh.

Free...

She felt free...

Her laughs turned hysterical and she collapsed onto her knees, the gun falling onto the floor. She wrapped her tiny arms around herself and her laughs turned into sobs.

Fallons eyes flew open with a gasp. Her body was drenched in cold sweat and she slowly looked around. She was in her bed, the sun hasn't reached the curtains yet and the whole room looked dusky. She pressed the pads of her palm to her eyes till she could see stars and sighed.

Talking to James about parts of her childhood must have triggered these memories that she wanted to burry deep, deep down. In some ways all of this made her who she is today. Though, she didn't want to relive them any longer. Neither did she want anyone to know them. Will James think differently of her if he knows? What kind of monster kills their father and gets to live a life.

Fallon rolled out of her bed and slowly walked to the bathroom. She turned the shower on and stared at it for a few moments. The glass started to mist up from the hot water. She stepped in and started to wash all the thoughts away. She shampoo and conditioned her hair. Scrubbed herself down in vanilla and coconut scented shower gel and fully shaved.

If only water could wash away all of our sins.

She stepped out of the shower, and wrapped herself in a towel. Applied some light make up with small eyeliner and her signature red lip. She was going to Natashas for the evening to see Dimitri. So she will touch up her make up before she goes to dinner. She curled her hair into loose beach waves, flicking it behind her shoulders. Her hair is so long it reaches all the way down the nape of her spine.

Fallon walked into her walk in wardrobe and looked around. She decided to wear high wasted skinny trousers that really accentuate her hips, a black blouse and a blazer. She's got a few meetings to attend to and this will be comfortable and professional enough. She showered herself in her favourite perfume and headed downstairs.

On the way down the stairs she checked her phone and seen a message from James.

[Barnes] - I missed you last night. Look forward to seeing you later.

Fallon read the message with a big stupid grin on her face and stopped mid step.

''Oh no... no.. You're smiling now...'' She groaned to herself. If she's already smiling at his texts that might mean she's already in too deep.