Chapter Fourteen - The Stars and The Moon

Chapter warning: Knife use, torture, killing, guns. Jealousy, possessive thoughts. (I apologised in advance my mind is in the gutter) Inappropriate use of belts. Orgasm denial. Over stimulation, rough sex, degradation kink appraisal kink.

Their planned date went as smoothly as ever. The time that they have been spending together, has quickly become the normality. The clash of their lives becoming more and more normal to them. Like they were always meant to be together. Colliding in passion.

They were heading back to the car after their dinner, hands intertwined. James was about to open the car door for her as Fallons phone started ringing.

She pulled the phone out and glanced at the caller ID. ''Sorry babe, I just need to take this''

James smiled at her and leant onto the bonnet of the car. ''Of course'' Business calls are the standard of their day. He tapped out a cigarette from his jacket.

Fallon stepped away and pressed the phone to her ear. ''Fallon'' Business voice as usual. She nodded a few times while listening to the voice on the other end of the phone. ''Mm.. You're the best Michael, be there in a moment''

Fallon hung up the phone and looked back at James. His muscular frame with legs crossed over at the ankles, leaning on his blacked out Ferrari. That was a sight to behold. His jaw flexing with smoke tumbling out of his lips. Fallon had to stop herself from clenching her thighs together before she fucks him on the bonnet.

''A friend of mine has brought something for me that I need to take care of'' She strutted over and leant onto him, running her hands over his chest. Feeling how his muscles flexed against her touch.

James looked down at her with a grin and pressed the butt of the cigarette to her lips. Fallon took a drag, letting the smoke settle into her lungs. Red lipstick mark stayed on the end of the cigarette. ''Where am I taking you doll?''

''A personal chauffier?'' She raised and eyebrow in amusement. ''To Empire club''

James nodded and opened the door heeling her inside the car before waling over to the drivers side and speeding down the road. ''Isn't that the club we first danced at?''

Fallon looked him up and down with a smile. ''Yes, I'm sure you know Scarlett since you were at the opening day''

James grinned. ;;Yes, Scarlett is a good friend of mine. I offered money for the club, but she said she already had an investor. I'[m guessing that is you?''

''Mm.. That would be me''

James pulled up at the front of the club, The sun has almost set, leaving a dusky orange look across the sky. The club was heaving already with a long queue wrapping around the building. Waiting to enter the chaos of sweaty bodies inside.

Stepping out of the vehicle Fallon fixed her dress. Moments later James was at her side and took her hand in his. ''You look stunning doll''

Fallon looked at him with a smile and they headed for the entrance. The bouncer unclipped the dark red rope and let them in without another glance. Many disagreeing grumbles were heard from behind them. Of why they were let in, but the rest had to wait.

With James massive presence people parted way, allowing them to manoeuvre around many dancing bodies. High from high end class drugs that were most likely supplied by either Fallon or James. She headed straight for the back of the club and opened the doors. Leaving the neon lights, and outrageously loud music behind them. There was a long staircase leading down and James followed her. Fallon pulled out a key and unlocked another door that led to a cellar. Fallon grabbed onto the rail and made her way down further underground, music slowly fading behind them.