Chapter Eight - Addiction

Chapter warnings: Sex, choking, spitting, drug use, praise kink, mentions of abuse, knife stabbing.

Fallon suddenly woke up with a little gasp. She wasn't sure what woke her up but she would assume it was James light stirring. She looked over at his slightly furrowed brows. He was spread out in bed with the covers down to his waist. Fallon licked her bottom lip at the sight. She still couldn't believe the sheer beauty of this man, and she was in his bed. Life is good sometimes after all.

She looked around, a dim light was shining through the curtains and she wasn't sure what the time was. She looked at the nightstand and realised that her bag, phone and a glass of water was placed on the nightstand on James side.

He must have woken up in the middle of night and brought this over. How sweet.

Fallon went to reach for her phone to see what time it was but accidentally knocked the glass over, which made her bag fall off the nightstand and all the contents inside of it spill all over the floor. Making a loud crashing noise along with the glass of water that now was all over the floor staining the carpet.

''Fuck'' Fallon muttered.

James stirred and opened his eyes. ''Mornin...'' He mumbled and rubbed his face, he looked at her then down at the glass and her bag as he propped himself on his elbows.

''Sorry I knocked everything over''

James leant down and picked something off the floor. When it came to her vision it was a see through bag with white powder in it. Fallon gulped and bit down on her bottom lip as James examined it for a second. This made her feel uncomfortable in a strange way. She knew he shipped cocaine into the country, but so did she. That doesn't me he actually used it. He looked away from the bag and then at her his face seemed somewhat unreadable.

''Problem?'' Fallon asked with her eyebrows raised.

''Nope'' He licked his bottom lip, he looked almost devilish in the morning with his messy hair - raspy voice and those perfect blue eyes.

He reached over and pulled the covers off of her exposing her naked body. His eyes raked over it like he has found gold.

''God you're so perfect'' He muttered as he looked her up and down. He opened the plastic bag, and tapped some of the powder onto her nipple and then a line on her stomach.

Fallon watched with amusement in her eyes, as James lent forwards and circled his tongue over her cocaine covered nipple and sucked on it till it pebbled in his mouth. He teased, sucked and bit her nipple till she was a writhing mess in his bed. She was already getting soaked just from the little attention he was giving her. What a mess. He leant down, covered one of his nostrils and snorted the line off of her stomach before kissing it.

Fallon slightly giggled as it tickled her, his beard has grown out slightly overnight to a perfect stubble that brushed against her stomach. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her naked body on top of his. She straddled his waist and looked down at him, her curls falling all around her. He brushed her hair behind her shoulder so her body was not covered to his view. He wanted to see all of her. He slid his hand behind her neck and pulled her down for a kiss. Fallon rolled her naked hips against his already hardening cock making him moan into her mouth. She leant back and spat on her hand to then reach round behind her and grasped his cock and started to stroke him. He got even harder if that was possible. He raked his hands over her body stopping at her breasts and circling his thumb and index finger over her nipples.

''You seem to really like them'' Fallon asked breathlessly.

''I like all of you'' He replied through moans as Fallon continued to stroke him. His pupils were starting to dilate. ''But these are perfection'' He muttered with his hands still on her breasts.