Chapter Thirteen - No Saints Here

Song: Toxic by Omido

Chapter warnings: Oral sex (m Receiving) , Slapping, dark possessive thoughts.

Fallon walked through the building of James office. Her Valentino heels clicking against the tiled surface. Her classic look of little black dress with a leather jacket, leaving just enough to the imagination. As she walked the dark red curls bounced behind her. Like a fire threatening to engulf the world. Fallon always walked with confidence, its easy to do so when you've tasted power at your feet.

Never have been in James office by herself, her arrival turned some heads. Men staring in gawk and women in annoyance. Who is that tamed the biggest playboy in New York? Rumours of them together started circling around like a cloud of doom. She walked up to the lift and pressed the button to summon the lift. When the doors opened, Steve was standing grinning at his phone like a school boy. The ding of the elevator made him look up.

''Fallon!'' Placing his phone in the pocket he smiled at her. The little golden boy.

''Hi Steve'' She smiled back at him and shoved her hands into her leather jacket pockets.

''Come to see James?'' He wiggled his eyebrows a little bit.

''Yeah... Is he in his office?''

''That he is'' Steve stepped out of the elevator and held the doors open so they wouldn't shut, and Fallon walked in.

''Thanks'' Fallons dark red lips curled into a smile.

''Have fun'' Steve let go of the elevator door and they shut between them.

Steve sighed and rubbed his face, while he walked off, he shook his head. He knew that his best friend has fallen in too deep. He warned him, that the devil has a pretty face, and James fallen into its trap.

Fallon made it to the top floor and the elevator doors slid open with a ding.

James secretary stood up at the sound of the elevator, not expecting any visitors. She was blonde, tiny little pencil skirt adored her curvy figure, perfectly manicured pink fingernails, her fairly sized rack shoved into a white blouse that was a size too small. The type of person you would see on tv adverts for jobs. Fallon tried hard to hide her grimace, if she rolled her eyes one more time today they might just get stuck there.

''Oh... Miss Alarie...'' She spoke, her voice was sickly sweet with a hint of raspiness to it. ''Mr Barnes is just in the middle of a conference call - he doesn't appreciate being interrupted.'' Distain in her voice was evident.

''It's okay, I'm sure he won't mind me waiting inside the office'' Fallon was already half way to the office door.

''Uh... but..'' The barbie assistant started paddling towards Fallon.

Fallon turned around and looked over her shoulder. If looks could kill that would have been the one.

Blondes... its always the blondes...

''If you tell me what to do one more time, your perfectly straight teeth will be having a meeting with the heel of my Valentino boots.''

The blonde stopped in her tracks and gestured for Fallon to enter. ''Of course'' Shock plastered over her features. Just how Fallon liked them. Everyone bows to fear. Not everyone has the power after all.

''Thanks'' Fallon smirked. It was a sarcastic smile not serving to fool anyone.

James looked up as his office door opened. He had a phone pressed to his ear, clearly on a business call. His white shirt was slightly unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up, the many tattoos that tell a story of their own, peaking past the edges. The shirt clung to his muscles, as if this man wouldn't look like a candy in a bin bag. A grin lit up his face with a cigarette dangling between his perfectly plum lips. He watched as Fallons lean figure strutted through the door. ''I will call you back.'' He said suddenly and placed his phone down on the wooden desk.