Chapter Nineteen - Russian Roulette

Chapter Warnings: Guns, death, gambling with life, sex, violence, alcohol, mentions of drugs.

A/N: Please comment and like. I love to hear your thoughts following this story! <3

Fallon stepped out of Sam's car in the most gorgeous long black dress. It fell perfectly down from her hips accentuating her waist. It was fairly low cut with two spaghetti straps trapping down her back and a slit down her left leg. Her tanned skin glowed in the spot lights placed around the arena, making her tattoos glisten. Sam walked round the car and extended his arm for her to link to. Somehow it didn't feel right, it was comforting but his grip didn't feel like home. She took it anyway and smiled after thanking him. They walked up to the bouncer at the front and Sam gave his full name. They were let in with no questions asked. Just as Fallon suspected.

Sam navigated her through a few tables, people chatting, poker already in full swing on most tables. Sam pulled a chair out for her to sit down on. A true gentleman indeed. He sat himself next to her and called over a waiter to take their drink order. Many well dressed, so called businessmen, scattered on different tables, betting on more money than most earned in a lifetime. Girls attached to their arms, that were half their age. Fallon hated places like these, it really showed the imbalance of the world, and how little these men thought of women. However, its not like she wasn't part of the problem.

Fallon watched Sam pull his best poker face as the cards were dealt in front of him. She leant back in her seat and smiled. A ping of guilt found a place in her chest. She felt bad for using him to get her to the right place at the cost of his kindness, but business is business. And she allowed the rotten egg to to rot away for far too long. It showed weakness on her part. And she wasn't going to show weakness to anyone.

The drinks arrived to their poker table and Fallon took a sip of whatever cocktail she pointed first on the menu. She leant into Sam's arm and whispered in his ear. ''Ive just got to pop to the restroom.''

Sam turned with a smile. ''Of course, I'll be here''

Fallon placed her hand on his shoulder and gently squeezed it, before she walked off. She headed all the way towards the restroom before turning to the right, towards a different corridor that led further into the building. The place was busy enough that no one paid any attention to her. There was a guard standing in front of the room she wanted to enter. The man looked her up and down, no emotion on his face.

''This is a private room.'' He said, his stock stature not budging.

''I'm delivering a package to Ricky Eagle'' Fallon fluttered her eyelashes. ''Don't want to deprive the poor man now do you?''

The man frowned for a moment, but stepped to the side allowing her to walk up to the door. This motherfucker uses her money to play poker and she has to be here fluttering her fucking eyelashes to get let in. If she wasn't so pissed off she might have just laughed.

Fallon grasped the door handle and pushed her way in. She stepped into the room, it smelled like tobacco and so much masculine ego she thought she will throw up. Suddenly her eyes landed on the familiar frame. Her heart started hammering in her chest and she had to swallow the lump in her throat. Her eyes slowly moved away from James broad figure , as much as she didn't want to tear her eyes away. They slowly casted onto Ricky and she grinned. Attempting to ignore the static sound that her brain was creating. Seeing James was not part of her plan.

''I see you like to spend my money wisely'' The sarcasm was dripping off of Fallons voice. Making the chatter in the room come to a stop.

James raised his head and frowned. Was this his mind playing tricks on him. He turned his head to find Fallon standing at the front of the room. She looked as beautiful as ever. Her long hair falling down in waves, the tight fitting satin dress accentuating her body figure that he had memorised and retraced so many times in his brain. She seemed a little bit skinnier than he remembered. The red lipstick that she wore stirred feelings inside of him that he could never squash down no matter how hard he tried. He stared at her with such intensity, the tension almost physically evident, he wanted to burn her outline into his retinas, to cherish it for just a moment longer. James knows that her name is not on the list as he oversees the list himself. He wondered who she came with. That horrible emotion, jealousy, seeded into his core. Made his fists clench, skin itch.