Your a sadist: Chapter 3

Luke's POV:

She walks back before stuttering out. "I was-i was just umm-looking for the bathroom"

"I dont know if I should believe you love" I say walking closer to her. She hits up in the bed making a smirk form on my lips.

"Now tell me, what were you actually doing in here" She gulps.

"I was snooping ok. Then I saw a door so I opened it. I didn't mean to see it I was just curious. Plus your a fricking sadist" She says in one breath.

"First of all why were you snooping? Second, would you lower your voice and second I'm not a sadist" I explain. "Well Christian said he wasn't a sadist but turns out he was" she mumbles but I heard.

To how close I was to her she could definitely feel me breath on her.

"Hey Luke-Oh shit, I'm sorry" Eric says before leaving. He already knows about my dominance side but never told anyone and I'm thankful for that.

Some how Ana had slipped out of my grip. "Hey" I say in a stern voice. She turns around facing me.

"Don't you dare tell anyone what you saw. Understand?" She nods before walking off quickly.

"Fuck. I had her in my fucking arms and I did nothing!" I shout. Why didn't you kiss her dumbass? My inner self says. "Oh fuck you"

I go back downstairs. I was laughing with Eric and Lex when I spot Ana dancing in the crowd. Her hips swaying to the beat and a beautiful smile placed on her lips.

I then see her grinding on some guy. Anger builds up in me just from the sight of another guy touching her.

I watch them for a while until he grabs her hand carries her outside. Me being curious I decide to follow them. "Hey Luke where you going" Lex asks me. "I umm- I'm gonna get some fresh air I'll be right back" I say before leaving.

I went outside but didn't see them. I then heard mumbling. I followed the sound when i heard Ana telling the person to stop.

Oh hell no if that fucking guy ever touches my Ana. I walk around the corner to see the man pushed Ana against the wall.

"Get off her now!" I say sternly. When he recognises who I was he quickly let her go stepping back.
"Hey Luke I'm sorry man-i- I didn't" before he could finish I threw my fist at his face and his nose started bleeding.

I threw another one making him fall to the floor. "Do not ever ever put your hand on her again. Your not welcomed anywhere near her or near my house. If I see you anywhere near her I swear I will kill you with my bear hands. Do you hear me!?" He nods before getting up and run away.

I walk back over to Ana before holding her in my hands. She started crying uncontrollably. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. My poor Ana.

This is a really short chapter but imma update tomorrow. Thanks once again for reading my book and I hope your enjoying it so far. I'm sorry Luke so possessive but I like it.