Married couple: Chapter 8

Luke's POV:

Eric and I get out of the car and go around the back to open the doors for Ana and Gia.

Me at Ana's door and Eric at Gia's door. I open the door taking Ana's warm hand while she steps out.

She gives me a genuine smile before taking her hand from out of mine. All of a sudden it's gone back to it's cold state.

"So what movie are we watching?" Gia asks coming around the car with Eric.

"I figured since girls are into these type of men nowadays, i picked "365 days,The Next". How does that sound?" I say

Ana snaps her head looking at me. "You did what? Out if all the movies Luke, you picked "365 days"
Are you horny?"

"Ok first of all we can pick a different movie if you like and second of all I'm not horny, if I was I would fuck someone" I say

"Would you two stop arguing like a married couple" Eric says making Gia laugh.

Ana rolls her eyes at Eric. "Don't roll your eyes kitten wouldn't want them falling out. Now would we?" I say

She gives me a fake smile and walks away.

"Well thanks for ruining the mood" Gia says before following behind Ana.

"Let's go" I tell Eric. He follows me until we catch up with the girls.

I walk up behind Ana slowly putting my hands around her waist pulling her close to me. She tenses up by my touch.

"Hey kitten have you guys figured out what movie you want to watch?" I ask.

She looks up at me before clearing her throat then answers me.

"Purple Hearts, Gia and I haven't got the chance to watch it since it came out"

I nod my head before lowering my head to Ana's ear. "You okay?" I whisper

"Mmhn" she answers.

"I'm gonna go buy the tickets I'll be right back" I say out loud so everyone hears.

I walk over to the ticket booth and buy four tickets for Purple Hearts. According to the discription it's a romance. Eww I hate romance it's too cringy for me. But I'll do anything for my "friend"

I stand there looking at Ana, Eric and Gia. "You guys coming or what"

Ana was the first to start walking followed by the rest.

We were half way through the movie when I felt Ana's head lean on my shoulder.

She was still awake.

I didn't push her off. Why? I don't know.

"Aww, she went back to him" Ana says

"And they said I love you" Gia finishes.

Eric and I look at each other.

"Why do girls like this shit" I say

"How should I know"

We are now walking out if the movie when Ana grabs a hold of my hand and interwined out fingers together.

I look over to her and she was already looking at me smiling.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" She asks

"No" I say honestly

"Of course you didn't" she laughs

"Ok it's time to go home" I say aloud for everyone to hear me.

I just carried home Gia and letting off And now.

"So I'll see you tomorrow then" she says opening the door.

"Yeah I guess"

"Ok bye"

That's the end of this Chapter .